IM SORRY, FOR ANY TROUBLE I MADE.

Pages: first 12 next last
hi, so right now i am on my computer, and on my computer i have a acoount named artix5455 AND, i must of forgot i had this account(i aint got the best memory) and i must of made a new account on my phone, and im sorry for this, but sometimes when on my phone using this site it would double post the same post and topic and that is not my fault, but for everything else i am sorry, for any trouble i have cause and i hope you guys can forgive me.
author=artix5455
i must of forgot i had this account(i aint got the best memory) and i must of made a new account on my phone

artix5455
Details
Joined 04/04/2014 06:42 PM

artix6566
Details
Joined 04/04/2014 06:47 PM

5 minutes later you forgot about that account you made? Dory has a better memory than you.

I'm curious, how old are you?
author=artix5455
14 just turned

Oh, here we go...

Isn't this against the TOS?
The respectable age you must have reached is 13. Just checked.
2 accounts and spamming attention seeking threads is bannable, however.
Never using punctuation and generally terrible writing should be bannable, as well.
ok, but can u not ban me for the 2 accounts plz, and they were not ment to be attention seeking treads
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Okay, now I'm cheered up. Kentona, Liberty, when you lock this thread, can you keep it in the archives for posterity? It's freaking hilarious.
We keep all thread in the archives, piano~ ^.^

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

There should be a special award for this:

"Annoying all RMN members within less than a week of joining."
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'm 12 years old and what is this?
Sorry, only 13 and over.
You're banned~
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Just don't do it again and have a nice da- oh, nevermind. :I

Dolan has spoken!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I must confess I found watching this whole situation from the sideline to be very amusing and am sort of sad to see him banne already.

Then again, he got what he deserved.
You'd think so, but I think Addit has that record. Maybe. There's been a few people who didn't last very long but this guy was quite unique.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Addit, Addit... Why the hell is that so familiar? Ah well, also what the hell happened here haha. When someone has to make that "apology" thread, you pretty much know that person is either on his way out or already banned.
Well this was mildly entertaining.

And uh, I just saw artix over at rpgmakerweb asking about SRPG 95 related things, despite RMW not having anything to do with SRPG 95.
Oh boy... that won't go too well for him...
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
...What the hell have I missed this time? My cave doesn't get very good reception..
Pages: first 12 next last