MOBILE VERSION

Pages: 1
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Please make mobile version of the site. I tried (tried being key word) to browse it from my LG E340, but it was cumbersome and when I zoomed in so I can actually read what is there, login form obscured everything. I'm using mobile Chrome.
kentona
Your mom is a hero
The thing is, though, this site is a collection of gameprofiles for Windows games (mostly). Mobile really isn't our target audience. It would be kind of a pain in the ass to make a mobile version of the site.

What issues bothered you the most? Maybe we can fix the main site to be more mobile-friendly
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
1. Text was too small
2. When I zoomed in, login form broken from top bar and started to obscure view, It was something like this (excuse me my poor ascii art):
[Login      ]

[Password ]
Forgot password?
Register

Everything from onwards was on top of text of site (wrapped), obscuring text and making it hard to read or even scroll properly.

Also transfer is an issue as well (I'm connecting mostly via wifi, but some guy with LTE connection or something will quickly make his transfer go poof).

So yeah, mobile version, with less images (no avatars, screenshots in game profiles only shown and downloaded if user will click specific link) and simplified login form would be best IMO, although I understand it would require some work.
Pages: 1