HELLO AGAIN!

Pages: 1
Hi, this is Healy. I'm not new, but this is the first time in a while I've been on here. (Since, like, about 2011? Wow, how fast time flies.) Anyway, how y'all been?
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Good, Healy. How's the leg?
Okay, I guess. I've been pretty active in the interactive fiction community lately. Also spent a lot of time on Glorious Trainwrecks. Made a bunch of Knytt Stories levels. You know, making games.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Good, man. Speaking of interactive fiction, I must read your work Magus and His Love. I've heard it's a real magnum opus! Everyone here loves it to bits.
The last time that you posted on RMN and were still frequently around I was a proverbial outcast and a couple of fellows by the name of WIP and Karsuman were running the show. And then some strange stuff happened in-between time and, well, you got this place; the new and much more improved RMN.

Anyways, I don’t know much about you other than it seems that CashmereCat seems to know you a little bit from elsewhere before, so that’s good.

Post lots and contribute as much as you can – and don’t break anymore legs – and you’ll do just fine here.
I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but either way, thanks, I guess?
welcome back to the realm of heroes
Pages: 1