THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
This is a game I used to play with my friends. You ask a wish, and the next person has to pervert that wish to the other person's misfortune in as hilarious a way as possible. (But it still must be related to what the person wished for.)

I wish for approximately $148,222 dollars.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
(I thought there was a "corrupt a wish" thread some time ago in this forum?)

Granted, here is $148,220 (you said approximate) in Monopoly money. I'm sure you'll have an easy game with that amount!

I wish for a girlfriend.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Your wish is my command!

She's in Czechoslovakia and can't afford internet.
Good luck getting contact.

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR?

I wish for more wishes.
Wish granted, but your vocal chords become infected and need to be removed.

I wish for a new RPG Maker program.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You have received RPG Maker Metro, the new RPG Maker program styled around Windows 8. Scripting, custom resource importing, self-switches and variables, and common events have been removed, as have about 3/4 of the event commands. But the interface is now optimized for touchscreens, and the engine is now capable of automagically generating dialogue for your cut scenes so you don't have to write them yourself any more.

I wish for immunity from laws, so that I may commit crimes as I please.
Sure, but you also acquire a profound sense of justice. Therefore every crime you commit is helping to stop the powers that be.

I wish for a new skateboard (Pro deck, yo)!
Wish granted! But I'm afraid it's one of those magical skateboards that will send you to outer space every time you get on it. Hope you bought a space suit!

I wish for world peace.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Good news! The entire world has come together against a common foe: you.

I wish for a next-gen Chrono Trigger remake.
Ratty524
Granted. It's so next-gen, that the old Akira Toriyama artwork of yesterday is thrown out the window, in place of final fantasy styled artwork. Crono now looks like an FF pretty-boy, he speaks (with the voice of Tidus), and he is in constant anguish about things. Marle's outfit now consists of a cloth bikini for added sex appeal, same with Lucca; and Frog, Robo, Ayla, and Magnus are hidden characters that you have to purchase via DLC. This is a mobile game, by the way, one where you need to purchase every chapter in the game to continue.

I wish I could visit the Permian period in Earth's history.
LockeZ
I...

I would still play that.

The first time, I misread your post as saying that Lucca, Frog, Robo, Ayla and Magus were also wearing bikinis. ...I would still play it.
author=Ratty524
I wish I could visit the Permian period in Earth's history.
Wish granted! Have a nice trip, you won't be coming back. It's a permanent visit.

-

I'll take one wish for getting omnipotence please.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Y'all are amateurs.

author=Zephyr
I'll take one wish for getting omnipotence please.

You acquire all the power one can conceivably possess in the world. Therefore, your brain promptly short-circuits, as you did not wish for the power to control all your power, which does not come included - it's a separate gig.

In addition, as a result of having everything, then losing it, you also lose your girlfriend, estate, new car, money, and puppy dog. It also begins to rain, since you couldn't control the weather very well, and you're promptly struck by lightning.

The above was written on the piece of paper I've just given you. "Here is your wish for getting omnipotence. Have a nice day."

I wish for the willpower to accomplish what I set out to do.
Granted, but you now only know how to set out for evil. You end up being shot by the commander in Chief himself.

I wish to end all political corruption and racism.
Granted; there is no political corruption or racism after the bears rise up and destroy mankind with their superior strength and unending thirst for blood. Salmon are still treated as second-class citizens, but all races of bears live in perfect harmony.

I wish for a turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce and mustard, and I don't want any zombie turkey, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises.
Ratty524
Granted, bro! Except the turkey is a little dry...

I wish I had a working Playstation right now.
Granted Its a playstation 7. You didn't specify what type of playstation. Its not backwards compatible and no games will be made for it until decades from now.

I wish for the blade of peril. Don't know what that is? Well, neither do I. So I'd like a description as well.
Edit: What the hell Majoracan you even thought up the same NUMBER I did. You copycat.

Well, anyway, wish granted, you get a Blade of Peril, named so due to the fact that whenever you touch it there is an 80% chance of you instantly bursting into flames. Have fun with it.

I wish for a pet dolphin that is the size of a goldfish.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Granted, though it seems it was delivered without any sort of tank or bowl and thus sat on your doorstep (as the mailman decided that knocking or ringing the doorbell was overrated and he/she shouldn't have to subjugate themselves to such a task), writhing around as the sun slowly dried it out. Something also decided that a goldfish-sized dolphin flopping helplessly about makes a delicious snack and, needless to say, about half of the dolphin is missing. Have fun with your dried-out, half-eaten, partially dead (yes it's still kicking, oddly enough.. looks funny with its intestines strewn about), goldfish-sized dolphin :D

What I wish for is a simple cardboard box, taped firmly shut on all edges and openings. Within the box shall be a penny, of which will sit with the heads side facing upwards. This box shall come in a slightly bigger box, roughly 1.3x the dimensions of the original. Once this box arrives on my doorstep 2 days from now at 3:30 PM, I shall take it in to my house and open it. The penny that sat within shall then transform into Shrek, who is both life and love.

TL;DR I want a box with money in it that transforms into Shrek upon opening it

I hope I'm doing this right
You're doing it right...

...but the box explodes right after transforming! Hah, get drek'd.

I wish for a chocolate bunny.