THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

Sure, but first you undergo a severely agonizing surgery to become a cyborg. Even then you still feel real pain.

I wish loli themed anime didn't exist.
Granted, now there is no loli anime, it's now all shota. Oh and Boku no Pico is getting remade too. Hooray. Ech, I wish I hadn't granted this wish.

I wish Spanish (and so many other languages) didn't assign genders to inanimate objects.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Granted, there are no longer any female houses and male walls, however your ability to comprehend language was somehow connected to the gender linked nouns and now you have no comprehension of any language and find yourself alone and confused and end your days singing nonsense rhymes in a facility for the mentally challenged.

I wish someone would pay all my bills for the next decade

P.S. seiromen how can all my patients sue me if they're dead?

Granted, but after the decade you have to pay all the money back. It's an automatic deposit, so everything that comes into your account, goes straight to theirs. You die of starvation in a week.

I wish I had very cute clothing
Granted. Ever heard of Cruella de Vil? She has a fur coat made of cute puppies.
Enjoy!

I wish I could even.
You earned 700 Exp!
You have leveled up!
MP has increased by 15

You gained the ability to even!

Sadly you have lost your ability to not say anything. You literally have to say whatever comes into your mind. Hope you think good and clean thoughts!

I wish my mirror broke, cause its obviously got issues that it can't resolve. XD
nhubi
Granted your mirror breaks, as a crazy dude on a horse came barrelling through it and tramples you to death on his way to rescue a French courtesan from clockwork....wait, no sorry that one's been done.

Right, granted, your mirror broke with such force it sent a splinter into your neck severing your carotid artery, but enough of it is left that you can watch yourself bleed out.

I wish for a purple poodle.
author=nhubi
Granted your mirror breaks, as a crazy dude on a horse came barrelling through it and tramples you to death on his way to rescue a French courtesan from clockwork....wait, no sorry that one's been done.

Right, granted, your mirror broke with such force it sent a splinter into your neck severing your carotid artery, but enough of it is left that you can watch yourself bleed out.

I wish for a purple poodle.

No problem, but it dies a horrible disease from all the purple food coloring.

I wish I had a dairy cow to make my own milk.
Your wish came true! kentona "retires" when you kill him. You trick all the community into believing that someone else killed kentona, you killed the murderer, and that with his last breath, kentona proclaimed you RMN's overlord. Eventually, the RMN Secret Police discovers the truth and have you excecuted.

I wish to be RMN's overlord after TungerManU's execution, and I want to be a fair, benevolent and popular leader.
Granted! But #Shump Returns! for they cannot stand the golden era you hath wrought, and they also notice that nobody has been permanent slice you took over. This is because the wording of your wish prohibits you from doing anything anyone says is "unfair", and since permanents are how rmn slams down on injustice, we are left defenseless!

Due to this they forcefully concur rmn and kill you! They then make ridiculous rules such as:

1.You may only make Shoot Em' Ups.(Of course)
2. You can only use Rpg Maker Metro, What is that you might ask?
author=LockeZ
You have received RPG Maker Metro, the new RPG Maker program styled around Windows 8. Scripting, custom resource importing, self-switches and variables, and common events have been removed, as have about 3/4 of the event commands. But the interface is now optimized for touchscreens, and the engine is now capable of automagically generating dialogue for your cut scenes so you don't have to write them yourself any more.

3.Insulting the games of staff members is strictly prohibited.
4.Failing to review the games of staff is strictly prohibited.
5.Leaving Rmn...well, you get the idea...
Violation of any rules will result in immadieate exicution!

Thanks Ilan14!

I Wish I could Root out #Shump, Leading the RMN resistance to glory, and become a leader who leads with liberty and justice for all!
Granted. After a ton of fighting, you defeat shump. The resistance has conquered the great evils of this place. However, during this process you mind becomes warped like that of the men you struggled to defeat. You then begin to believe that liberty and justice for all can not exist.....unless... all are one. You then proceed to brainwash all site members into the same mindset. Thus, the death of originality. After three long years, you realize your mistake. You also realize that the members are beyond repair. Your so guilty you commit suicide.

I wish to dodge the bullet that is TangledLion
You dodged the bullet and got hit by a train. Literally.
nhubi
Granted, your body is fine with it, your mind however cannot cope without the refreshing balm of deep sleep and you slowly slip deeper and deeper in psychosis. You are eventually found rocking back and forth in a corner playing with the stumps of your fingers that you chewed off in an attempt to stop them strangling you,

I wish my sweet and benevolent childhood toys actually did come to life.
Granted! and they have one goal... to kill you in the most painful way possible!
(That was easy)

My only wish? Why, to catch a fish! So juicy and sweet... yum!
nhubi
What part of sweet and benevolent did you miss?

Still, you catch a fish but it's a whopper, so big in fact it pulls you into and under the water, drowning you within a few minutes, and then having you for it's lunch.

I wish for a bone dry cappuccino
Granted. Here's a bone, and dry cappuccino. Don't ask me where the bone came from.

I wish for one
Granted. You wished for one bullet. It was fired from a gun right to your skull.

I wish that I lived in a world of anime.
Grantd, but you end up in one of those really freaky hentai's.... With the tentacles.