THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted. But they don't turn their ringers off either and they just let them ring and ring and ring. I wish I had horses.
Done, they can't answer what they do. Cellphones were never invented. Thanks to you there were hundreds of emergency calls that were never placed due to lack of a nearby phone. Many deaths.

I wish my I had better people skills.
pianotm
Granted. Next time you won't ignore me and just grant the wish you feel like. Again, I wish I had horses.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Granted! You wish to find what you had forgotten.
Unfortunately, you can't remember what it was.

I wish to find what I have forgotten.
pianotm
Granted, but you can't remember because you've forgotten.

I wish I was a superhero.
Granted! You are Drainage! A 40-Something yer old dude with 2 powers: 1. You are so attractive women are literally all over you! This would be awesome, if not for your second power...2. whenever you touch someone you absorb their entire life-force instantly with no control Have fun!

I wish for air
pianotm
Granted, but you don't breathe air.

I wish my gam mak was as awesome as Kentona's.
Granted, you achieve this by absorbing him into your being. He takes full control of you whenever you are gam making.

I wish to undo that which has been done upon me.
pianotm
Granted. Since the easiest thing to undo is your birth, you've never existed, and therefore, nothing has ever been done to you.

I wish for conversation with the spirits.
Granted, but people think you're weird for talking to a drink.

I wish for a ham sandwich.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Your best friend has turned into a ham sandwich. Enjoy.

I wish I were more sarcastic.
You are so sarcastic that everyone just ignores your existence. They just can't put up with it anymore.

I wish my pixel art didn't look like crap.
Granted. You have a sultry, sexy voice that drives people wild. Unfortunately, you weigh 700 pounds now, too. *Insert that noise that plays when somebody loses on The Price is Right*

I wish to have no money and live under a bridge with a shopping cart full of old soup cans.

author=LockeZ
Your best friend has turned into a ham sandwich. Enjoy.
That might be an improvement, actually.
Great, you're a hobo. You live your simple hobo life until you fight with another hobo for the last bottle of whisky, then he grabs the bottle and breaks it in your head.

I wish to stop getting distracted when I have important things to do like my homework, or gamemaking.
I have the same problem sometimes.

To stop you from getting distracted there is a huge body builder who follows you around, he whips you when you look like you're getting off task.

I wish for a wii u, so I can smash some bros.
pianotm
Granted. You have a Wii-U, which you use to smash YOUR bros. Unfortunately, this is exactly the kind of activity Wii-U was not designed for so you've smashed it too.

I wish I had someone IRL I could tell my problems to.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Congratulations your second uncle twice removed as moved into your home due to an incident with some Hooters employees and a fly swatter. He's forced to live with you as you're the only relative in the area. He's a very odd man whom you've never met before and he's obsessed with painting things in red. When you run out of Ketchup, he'll use some blood. Not his own, of course.

At least you can tell him how you feel about this.

I wish to be as perceptive as Sherlock Holmes.