THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

Granted, they now provide specific reasons before beating the crap out of people, such as "You're breaking the law, dumbass!"

I wish that I was the head of an evil organization with aspirations for world domination.

author=MajoracanKing
I wish to go to cedar point with AlphaOmega147 without having to pay. XP
Sure. We can do that. When we're riding the Raptor, I'll be sure to aim my vomit in your general direction. :P You might get in for free, but you'll definitely pay! Muahahaha!!!!
author=AlphaOmega247
Sure. We can do that. When we're riding the Raptor, I'll be sure to aim my vomit in your general direction. :P You might get in for free, but you'll definitely pay! Muahahaha!!!!
I'll get you back for that! Like right now.

Granted, you are going to be the head of the Illuminati now. They have been setting up their plans for world domination for like, at least half a year. However, first you must become one with the lizard people! They all take turns biting your face until their DNA fuses with yours, because that's totally how it works.

Also, they give all your money to me because I referred you to them. Hehehehe! (Too weird? Too weird.)

I wish I could still go places with Alpha, even though he is a lizard now.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted, but now you only go to lizard places, like uninhabited grottos in the middle of forests. Also, you're being stalked by cougars. Where's Rin Tin Tin when you need him...oh, damn. You didn't bring your dog along.

I wish I knew the secret of the Illuminati.
Granted, Watch this to the end:

I wish people could be slightly smarter.

EDIT: Never-mind, Here is the vid... Can't get the YouTube embed to work...
The secret of the Illuminati
Granted, people are now slightly smarter. In attitude that is. Now everyone is just a little more mouthier. After awhile it starts to get annoying. Eventually you become a hermit and move into the deep jungle.
Granted. I don't know what the wish was, but it probably involved me taking you somewhere, and I would have foiled your antics with a very witty response.

I wish that my muscles didn't rip my shirt every time I flexed.
pianotm
Granted. You start wearing clothes that fit properly, but they are just so 1980s gamer. I mean after all, it's not like people thought you were ripped to begin with just because you wore shirts that were too small.

I wish it would stay warm this winter.

Great! Your house is burned to ashes with you inside. You can't get warmer than that!

I wish people wouldn't ignore me.
pianotm
I'm sorry, Ilan. Did you say something?

Granted. Now everyone you meet demands your opinion on every single subject, whether you have one or not, and to make matters worse, they overreact to every single thing you say, blowing every little thing out of proportion. You are now shouted out, threatened, and otherwise abused every hour of the day. You never speak or write again, terrified of how the people around you may react.

I wish I was better at programming.
Granted, you are now the world's best programmer. Sadly, you are taken hostage by some unnamed country: They force you to program a virus to hack the U.S. government. This leads to the people in control, the Illuminati, to want you killed. To make matters worse, it is our very own Alpha who is tasked with your destruction. He eats you alive. Man, lizards have weird appetites.

I wish Alpha will take me on his next Lizard man adventure. He has to pay for both of us- of course.
Granted, but I'm a lizard and need to bathe myself in the sun for hours each day before I can even think about moving, and by the time my cold blood has been sufficiently warmed, it's too late to go anywhere and you've just wasted an entire day.

I wish I could actually go in the sun. I don't tan at all. My skin burns after about an hour outside, turns a nice shade of pink, peels off, and a few days later I'm ghostly pale again. XD
pianotm
O.o You can't go out in the sun? Really? Show us your fang teeth, vampire!

Granted! You are no longer one of the undead. You enjoy the sun for hours each day. Then you get skin cancer.

I wish I didn't have to hide my personal beliefs from my family.
Granted, now you have to hide your stuff because they keep stealing it.

I wish for a thing.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Granted, you and your thing are very happy with one another for a number of years until your thing finds another thing and they run off to Aruba together, leaving you heart broken and destitute and the laughing stock of your entire social circle.

I wish for a set of kid leather gloves, in the right size.
Granted, But the leather is made from Real Kids, So you are arrested as an accomplice to murder.

I wish I was allowed to record videos during the week
pianotm
Granted, but you're only allowed to do Mr. Bean style self videos of you making an idiot of yourself in the bathroom.

I wish I could go back in time and join the Navy with the nuclear physics scholarship they offered me (my dad bullied me into not joining).
Granted, you have joined the Navy and become a nuclear physicist, only to discover that--over the summer--you have forgotten everything you had previously learned and were now totally clueless as to how to do your job. And then... there's like an incident, and you're unable to stop a reactor meltdown, and things explode. It's like, bad, man.

I wish for a more expansive lexicon.

author=pianotm
O.o You can't go out in the sun? Really? Show us your fang teeth, vampire!
I can go out in the sun, but not for very long. And my teeth are normal, thank you very much, so there's no freak show to see. :P As a consolation prize, here's a nice picture of my arm:

That's as tan as I'll ever get, and the poor lighting makes me look about 50 times darker than I actually am. XD
pianotm
Granted, you start visiting sites like EtymologyOnline, Sacred-Texts, and SpaceandMotion and you spend hours there just reading and you completely forget all of us. On the plus side, you are broadening your vocabulary and your general knowledge.

I wish I had more time for sites like EtymologyOnline, Sacred-Texts, and SpaceandMotion without having to give up gam mak and RMN.
Granted, you give up your piano tech job, and use all of your new free time reading the dictionary. Of course, you have no income and are soon living under a bridge.

I wish that the person who responds to this has a wonderful day! Hehehehe....