THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
(Why this low self-esteem? You don't think the games you've made so far are decent?)

Anyway, wish granted. You are now a better developer and can make decent games. Unfortunately, every other hobbyist game developer in the world has suddenly acquired great additional skill. So nobody cares about your decent games because everyone else has made great ones.

I wish for real life admin powers.
I'll grant you that wish, but there's no possible scenario in which that wish ends without the destruction of the humanity...

I wish for an original idea for a JRPG game.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted. Since there are no truly new ideas, you go back to the beginning of human evolution and have the first idea. Enjoy living in a world in which you are the only living modern human.

I wish the current Doctor Who was as good as classic Who (or at least as good as the Ecclestan and Tennant years.).
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Granted. The current Doctor Who is now as good as in the old times. And so are the special effects. Oh, and about 50% of the produced episodes are lost after production and thus can never be released publicly. At least you can now spend "Christmas with a Dalek."

I wish I would win a Misao.
Granted, you have won the Misao for worst game?

I wish that it would stop snowing. It's freaking NOVEMBER. It's not winter yet. It shouldn't be snowing.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Congratulations, it stopped snowing! Unfortunately, it's actually quite normal for it to be snowing in November in certain areas, winter or not. (It snows in spring in some areas, too!)
So in order to do this, you need to tilt the axis of earth as to make it get hit by the sun's rays more directly. Now people in the southern hemisphere are complaining about it being far to hot in November and an advocate from somewhere in there makes a similar wish. Soon, the earth's axis gets altered far too frequently, causing earthquakes and floods from the back and forth motion. Eventually we spin off course from our usual revolution and everyone is roasted alive from getting to close to the sun, or we freeze from getting too far away. Thanks for complaining about mother nature! Or we just smack into another planet.

I wish for some fat stacks, yo!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Your wish is my command. Here you go.
*Before you appears mountainous stacks of human fat, extracted from plastic surgery offices. The fat is in plastic bags, the size of grocery bags, and there's a lot of leakage, which is now seeping into your carpet/floorboards.*
Spend wisely, my master.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, buuut I don't want any of your weird monkey claw nonsense, where the bread is expired, or the wrong type of cheese is on it, I just want a simple turkey sandwich on rye toast, with mustard, mayo and swiss cheese.
Granted, but I didn't have any mayo on hand so I got some from a bio-hazard bin... That might explain why you now look,and act, like a zombie...

I wish a calculator
Granted, it's a tear calculator, he likes to calculate your tears by
beating the crap out of you.

I wish for this wish to be corrupted.
I wish that Dudesoft had made a wish.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Wish granted, but whatever he wishes for will likely backfire somehow unsuspected! Also JJJ7 wakes up every morning to hit Hus head on a weird floating sign that says, "error: missing dsn file." And has to press 'okay' before it will get out of his face. Once and a while his arms won't work and his hearing will become impaired, but other than that, JJJ7 is still alright. No reason to see the doctor. Too much money! And getting a new JJJ7 next year, anyway!

I wish I had thought of the internet. I could be so famous.
Seiromem
author=Dudesoft
http://youtu.be/sjDOTa3GPtQ

author=Ratty524, from the 11th page
Granted, bro! Except the turkey is a little dry...

Granted, you thought of the internet for a few moments! Now you have a deep desire to be on it 24/7 and you lose your girlfriend, job and art talent.

I wish I had my camera with me 24/7 so i could take pictures of these lovely sunrises an other stuff I see!
Granted, you now have a 8 megapixel camera with you at all times. It is embedded into your forehead. Too, bad you figure out how to get the darn thing to work.

I wish I had a drawing tablet.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted! For your convenience, I'm also including a hammer and chisel. Enjoy your stone drawing tablet.

I wish I had more motivation.
Granted! You are so motivated that you forgot to eat, or drink, or sleep, and you die.

I wish I could have better social skills.
Granted! You are such a great socialite that going to parties and yakking it up has consumed your entire life. You have lost all motivation for any constructive efforts at all because you are so great a socializing that everything else is unsatisfying. Eventually, even eating, so you starve to death in the middle of the best joke ever, leaving Obama, Schwarzenegger, both Olsen twins, and the Queen of England permanently hanging.

I wish for a long-lost rich relative to die and leave me a massive inheritance.
Seiromem
Granted! Your mysterious great uncle twice removed left upon you a massive inheritance indeed! He left you his entire estate! Upon visiting to claim it, you find yourself on a flat, open prairie with a lone tree in it's entirety. Walking to the large tree, you find a brown, metal door. Inside leads to an elevator, which brings you down to a dark and giant chasm! There's an entire sprawling laboratory, but it's got loose wires and dangerous substances flying all over the place! The catwalk above it crack and falls, and you fall with it landing on the cold, hard steel, breaking your leg. The sharp pain doesn't take your attention, the foul odor does! The reek of chemicals permeates the air as you feel your skin start to crawl! you look at your hands and find your skin green! You freak out and try to stand, but are stopped by your leg. Somehow you manage to crawl about, looking for an exit when you happen upon a mutilated body with a life detector attached to the back of it's neck. This must be your relative! You don't have time to contemplate the meaning of the life detector, as you hear a deep growl like nothing you've ever heard. You don't see or feel anything else, as a giant mutant monster gobbles you up, and regurgitates you to it's young. In twenty years, the world shall soon flood with these creatures.

I wish for PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER, and NO Itty bitty living space.
Granted! No Itty bitty living space.Unfortunately All magic comes with a price!

Having no Itty bitty living space means you want power to rival that of Genie, but without becoming a Genie. The only other magic THAT powerful is that of The Dark One Good News You can live in A Gigantic Castle with your magic Plus you have Near Immortality! Bad News? The Dark One's Dagger is not only the only thing that can kill you, but the holder can control you...

So some Egomaniac Gets ahold of the dagger, and forces you to do his bidding and constantly reverse his age to 21 so he has immortality, And So it continues for all eternity.

Have fun Being a Magic slave! At least you have an Epic room!

I Wish That Once Upon A time Season 4B was on the air already...
Granted, but they added the characters from Frozen...wait a second...
Granted, but the producers dedided to replace the entire cast with the actors
who where on the intro of Resident Evil 1(The game).

I wish to be a Canadian and make my owm Gamemaking site.