WHO IS YOUR RMN OTP?

Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Here you go:

edit: BEST PAGE SNIPE THAT EVER HAPPENED.
Nice hat! I'll wear it with pride.
@sated: I think you mean TRILBY!!!

FFS, fedora = classy. Trilby = trashy.

Fedora is what Indiana Jones wears!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I hate that fedora meme. Like, where did it even come from?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
It came from creepy geekboys thinking that adding a fedora or trilby to jorts and a nerd t-shirt (and optional ill-fitting black duster) makes a guy look "classy" and therefore more likely to score some ladytypes.

And then getting super mad because apparently ladies only want "assholes" (read: guys who are not wearing fedoras).

Also it's silly to act like the difference between a fedora and trilby matters because creepy douches wear both interchangeably and inappropriately.
i used to think a fedora was a type of scarf
author=Sated
No, I meant fedora, because that's the joke.

author=Sooz
It came from creepy geekboys thinking that adding a fedora or trilby to jorts and a nerd t-shirt (and optional ill-fitting black duster) makes a guy look "classy" and therefore more likely to score some ladytypes.

And then getting super mad because apparently ladies only want "assholes" (read: guys who are not wearing fedoras).

Also it's silly to act like the difference between a fedora and trilby matters because creepy douches wear both interchangeably and inappropriately.

No idea what you're all talking about. But I think that means Sated insulted me? Sad face. Nah it's all good.
I may have lost Liberty's heart but I got a massage by a super hot girl during Physical Therapy today. So yeah ... that happened. Although it was a really painful massage.I've been in therapy for months and this is only the 2nd time I got a massage. So it doesn't happen often But seriously this woman is crazy beautiful but I didn't flirt with her cause I don't want to make her feel all awkward during her job.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Ratty524
I hate that fedora meme. Like, where did it even come from?
Terrible people.

Sooz has already answered anyway. Thanks Sooz!
Sooz
Thank you for having better sense than the standard fedorby wearer. People who try to flirt with someone on the job are the worst.

ETA:
author=BizarreMonkey
Sooz has already answered anyway. Thanks Sooz!

I am glad my addiction to terrible internet things can be helpful!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Kylaila
I just open up the double love triangle. I know cashi is shy about it, but he really loves you.

I .. I can't see him unhappy :'(

There's always room for a little red in the Cashlaila party
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
adon237 x adon237
because if you can't love yourself, how in hell are you gonna love somebody else can i get an amen?

author=StarSkipp
I can picture Adon237 bromancing Kentona. :>
Surely this thread will inspire the worst kind of slash fiction?

okay if that's how i become ruler of rmn i guess i have to do what it takes
sorry but unity is now beating you in the rankings for Next Administrator, due to her recent abandonment of running a community project
unity
You're magical to me.
Uh oh, my admin-like behavior is reaching the danger zone XD
Sooz
HIIIIGHWAY TOOOO THE ADMIN ZONE
author=Kylaila
Aremen.

fixed.
author=kentona
author=Kylaila
Aremen.
fixed.

This is why you're not quite up to snuff for admin duty, Ky.