RESOURCE MUSEUM

dezz123, sweetie. Go on google.com, type "battle sprites for rmvx", or "rmvx resouces" and left click on search. Then left click on the blue sentences. You'll undoubtedly find whatever you're looking for.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
KINDA SORTA REQUEST IF IT'S ON YOUR WAY OR SOMETHING

I'm looking for some decent FF6 edits. If you guys happen to come across any...
ask blitzen he has some. unless you don't want people

(also i am a walking library of any ff6 edit you can lay your hands on)
i want...tons of people
what do these tons of people need to look like i have offered this time and again but you need to tell me what you want
Do you know anyone or a site that will turn drawings into sprites?
No, I just use paint and add it to my game.
post=123106
Do you know anyone or a site that will turn drawings into sprites?

This is something you have to do by hand!
Crapsticks... My drawings are too complicated to do stuff like that... There are likely programs out there... somewhere... in japanese... that I won't understand... Oh well. I drew the main character for my game Dream Odyssey today, and I could probably use the close up for the face as a base for the portrait sprites... I dunno...
Erm... I'm good wif a pencil, not a mouse. n_n.
I'm probably the best anime style artist in my city... which isn't saying a whole lot, since there are only 300 or so people.
Well, if there's something I can do well at, it's improvise, so I wish me luck... or something.
These are ALL and ONLY for RMXP

windowskin

World Map stuff

Anyone have MORE sonic sprites for RMXP?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=124592
Try pixel tracing. http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/tutorials/tuts/tsugumo/chapter9.htm

i use this technique and it works beautifully! :D
if i had a cintiq or comparable screen-based drawing tablet, i probably wouldn't need to pixel trace, but as i do not, i draw all my sprites out by hand, shrink them down, and trace over them.
i recommend this to anyone who finds they can draw well enough with a pencil or pen, but encounters frustration when trying to break into pixel art.
post=125952
post=124592
Try pixel tracing. http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/tutorials/tuts/tsugumo/chapter9.htm
i use this technique and it works beautifully! :D
if i had a cintiq or comparable screen-based drawing tablet, i probably wouldn't need to pixel trace, but as i do not, i draw all my sprites out by hand, shrink them down, and trace over them.
i recommend this to anyone who finds they can draw well enough with a pencil or pen, but encounters frustration when trying to break into pixel art.

The bad thing is that I'm the compete opposite of that... :[
This is a character I was making, but I gave up on it.