RESOURCE MUSEUM

Ch-chipsets... I'm not sure if I want to use these or make my own graphics. @_@ *torn*
I'm looking for Persona styled facesets for VX.
To quote Kaempfer...

post=131882
This isn't a request topic, ferris Lucian. This topic is for people to share interesting resources they've made or found with others.

:D
Free to use, edit and redistribute. No credits required, don't claim as your own.

This furniture is meant to span over three tiles in height, the top part (which is the same for everything), the central part and the bottom part.
That's what it looks like.

How to combine the furniture tops.

The second row is for furniture placed in the bottom walls. See here.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Awesome, thanks for those shelves.
Here I did this for mine game,from scratch,because there is no pineforest tileset background, I will work on it more,but I think its enough for now.

Here it is in action.

Enjoy

That's really nice, Bonehead. I don't know if I have use for it in my game in its unedited form, but it's a great place to start some edits of my own and it fits refmap really well!
Free to use, edit and redistribute. No credits required, don't claim as your own.

The first quarter is for sideview shelves and small tables. That's what it's supposed to look like.

Small tables are meant to span over two tiles in height.

Sofas are meant to span over four tiles in height, to look more "centered".

EDIT:

Chests recolours.

EDIT:

Various things.

The kitchen and the paintings are meant to span over two tiles in height.

When using the big fireplaces, don't forget these little bits.

EDIT:

Beds and windows.

Beds are meant to span over three tiles in height. The headboards are the same for everything.

Skintones.

EDIT:

Various things.

EDIT:

Small edits.

Unlimited width for bridges, both horizontally and vertically.

Actor is now in the center of the bridge and not on the edge.

Trees and small vegetation recolours.

author=Lucian
I'm looking for Persona styled facesets for VX.

What persona? there's Shin megami tensei Persona, Shin Megami tensei Persona 2: Innocence Sin, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Ethernal Punishment, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable and Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4. Which one do you want?
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Seeing as the original set of Roco facesets are a damned rarity these days, here's my collection which I also believe are the original, high quality image files except for one (RocoFaces-gallery.png, which I found through Google and looks somewhat discolored).

If you want to just grab them all, click this:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/KingArthur/locker/Roco_Facesets.rar

Also a bit of history trivia for any young RMVX nublets that might be reading this post:
These facesets, made by an artist named Roco, were the RM2K(3) age equivalent of Kaduki facesets that are popular and widely used today. Roco's facesets were used in countless RM2K(3) games and were outright one of the cornerstones of RM facesets as we know them. What you see before you is a piece of RM history that you should cherish and respect.
brings back alot of memories, that's for sure.
just did this today: http://rpgmaker.net/users/JosephSeraph/locker/Ray.png

It's a Ray-ish sort of spell effect. Kinda hard to use (i'm no good at these things) but can look nice, at least I was able to do so!
author=dezz123
I've just noticed how stupid my posts are...
Anyways, I have a few windowskins, but most of them are made by a script...
Here is my 1st windowskin without using the script. (I am crap, I know)

And here is a preview:

Here is another windowskin (My favourite so far):

You said you used a script? What is it called? Where can i find it?
I find this hard to find
so i'm posting RM2K3

and I don't care if you hate RRR
Even though this is one of the only "likable" pages
author=mrstinkyfeet
I find this hard to find
so i'm posting RM2K3

I shall henceforth be known as the youtube douche.
I am making a sort of Pac-Man game, although many of the stages are based off other video games. I am looking for a tile that would look good in a kirby level, and four different colored Kirby sprites for the ghosts.
i would happily see a tiny megaman chasing tiny cutman, gutsman, iceman, elecman
author=mrstinkyfeet
I find this hard to find
so i'm posting RM2K3

Hard to find? Excuse me, but if you can find the download by typing "download rpg maker 2003" and hit 'I'm feeling lucky' on Google...it's not exactly hard to find.

Not to mention this is a thread for graphic resources.
author=geodude
i would happily see a tiny megaman chasing tiny cutman, gutsman, iceman, elecman

Sorry, no megaman. Only Kirby and Mario will be featured in the game. However, I will, at one point or another, make an extension with more levels, and Megaman will defiantly be featured.

Edit: Found the Kirby Sprites. Tonight I will be transferring them into a sprite format that will work in RMVX.