RESOURCE MUSEUM

author=Nightblade
author=mrstinkyfeet
I find this hard to find
so i'm posting RM2K3

and I don't care if you hate RRR
Even though this is one of the only "likable" pages

I shall henceforth be known as the youtube douche.
Half the games on RMN are illegal you know
They were talking about the rm2k3 download. It's illegal pirated software.

I think the games are only illegal if you try and make a profit off them(if they contain rips).
author=calunio
No idea why anyone would want it... but here's a system set based on Windows XP layout:

Have one for VX?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Ben_Random
Megaman will defiantly be featured.

megaman has always been known for his immense distaste for authority
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
@Dezz123
Hey Dezz123, I saw those window skins you made, I am working on a pacman game and am wondering if you could make one that would look like a WinXP or Win95 window, or anything else that would give the game an arcade feel.

Also:
author=Little Wing Guy
Here are some pretty cool VX resources I found. Might as well share 'em.

All ready for use.

Did you happen to find face graphics for the robots?
Steampunk Tiles, with banner because it's full of win. And gears. And pipes.

Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
This is awesome. Man is it ever retarded that you need to register to a forum to read a thread though. That's enough to keep me away from that place for eternity.

I promised to release the custom sprites for my entry into the rmvx contest if I had to drop out, and well...
Here they are! You now have two blue star soldiers and a partial for the doc. I did not have time to finish her. These were all sprited from hand, using a template I made.
Those RPG Maker packaging images... the one on the "A Home Far Away" game page. Where does one acquire said articles? I found them a few years ago, but I don't know where they are now.
Finally! A good place I can put my resources I made/ripped! You guys are gonna love my battle animations!

Here's my resource photo bucket. Take a look and find what you like. Enjoy! ^O^

If you use any of my resources, credit given is appreciated. :)

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/Wheeler2011/
These are pretty awesome!
author=KingArthur
Seeing as the original set of Roco facesets are a damned rarity these days, here's my collection which I also believe are the original, high quality image files except for one (RocoFaces-gallery.png, which I found through Google and looks somewhat discolored).

If you want to just grab them all, click this:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/KingArthur/locker/Roco_Facesets.rar

Also a bit of history trivia for any young RMVX nublets that might be reading this post:
These facesets, made by an artist named Roco, were the RM2K(3) age equivalent of Kaduki facesets that are popular and widely used today. Roco's facesets were used in countless RM2K(3) games and were outright one of the cornerstones of RM facesets as we know them. What you see before you is a piece of RM history that you should cherish and respect.

God, thank you for this. I have been looking for ages for those RTP expressions, I had already given up hope.

Unfortunately, that's not quite all of them. The RTP Mage-guy (blue long hair and black hat) also definitely had expressions, at one point I owned that one, but I lost it sometime unfortunately.

I guess the rest of them are truly gone for good, it's a damned shame. Rm2k3's RTP faces don't even compare to Roco's.
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
author=KingArthur
These facesets, made by an artist named Roco, were the RM2K(3) age equivalent of Kaduki facesets that are popular and widely used today. Roco's facesets were used in countless RM2K(3) games and were outright one of the cornerstones of RM facesets as we know them. What you see before you is a piece of RM history that you should cherish and respect.

Amen to this... Ty so much KA for posting these; these are a piece of history I had thought lost forever. Much <3 to you for re-uploading them.
Spent the day making a pair of plain characters out of a couple FF6 sprites. You guys can use em' if you want, just don't claim you made them.

Oh, and do they need any other positions?
Does anyone have the new RMVX samuri pack?