MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU! (WINNERS!)

Pages: first 12 next last

A Star Wars game sale, there is. Giveaway, I start. Much playing to be done.

I am going to give away 3 games (or 3 sets of games) from Steam on May the 4th. To enter this raffle, take the quiz below and post the results. I will run the raffle May 4th afternoon sometime. If you win, you get to choose one (1) $6.79 game or two (2) $3.39 games from the Star Wars sale list at Steam, and then I will buy them and gift them to you. Very simple, it is.

The sale:
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/Star_Wars_May_4_Sale

Take this quiz:
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_is_your_lightsaber_color

Post the results:
What is Your Lightsaber Color?
Your Result: Your are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black

Jedi Sentinal. You are the Workhorse of the Jedi - you value work ethic, and are as much a student of the Force as you are of the Lightsaber. While you may not be extordinary in any one spectrum of the Jedi Order, you're strength is in your character and in your hard work. You are level headed, well rounded, and balanced in the Jedi ways.
Result Breakdown:
88% Your are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black
84% You are Green; Sub-Colors: Pink & White
64% You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
40% You are Red

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

This was my favorite class to play in KOTOR, so versatile! And when I started SWTOR I went with a Jedi Shadow - a tank/stealth hybrid with a dual-lightsaber. so I would say the quiz was pretty spot-on. (This was seriously the first quiz I clicked on. If you know of better Star Wars quizzes, post them!)

Entrants:

May the Force be with you!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Your Result: You are Green; Sub-Colors: Pink & White

Jedi Consular You value Wisdom, Knowledge, and Common Sense over strength. You're strength is in the Force, rather than prowess with a Lightsaber. But, you are not to be underestimated - you are still the ever-effective warrior. You are a peace maker and a negotiator; and you are defined by both your power in the Force and your sensitivity towards others.

84% You are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black
43% You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
22% You are Red

I'm not on Steam and I don't want a game, I just thought this was fun :) Mt4BWY

Jedi Consular You value Wisdom, Knowledge, and Common Sense over strength. You're strength is in the Force, rather than prowess with a Lightsaber. But, you are not to be underestimated - you are still the ever-effective warrior. You are a peace maker and a negotiator; and you are defined by both your power in the Force and your sensitivity towards others.

80% You are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black
36% You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
4% You are Red

Huh. Green makes a lot of sense to me. I always found Yoda to be a compelling character. ^^

Jedi Consular You value Wisdom, Knowledge, and Common Sense over strength. Your strength is in the Force, rather than prowess with a Lightsaber. But, you are not to be underestimated - you are still the ever-effective warrior. You are a peace maker and a negotiator; and you are defined by both your power in the Force and your sensitivity towards others.

64% You are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black
23% You aren't Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
12% You are Red

I almost feel bad posting another green lightsaber. Almost.
Your Result: You are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black

You are the Workhorse of the Jedi - you value work ethic, and are as much a student of the Force as you are of the Lightsaber. While you may not be extraordinary in any one spectrum of the Jedi Order, you're strength is in your character and in your hard work. You are level headed, well rounded, and balanced in the Jedi ways.

82% You are Green; Sub-Colors: Pink & White
41% You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
5% You are Red

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob

74% result

Jedi Sentinal. You are the Workhorse of the Jedi - you value work ethic, and are as much a student of the Force as you are of the Lightsaber. While you may not be extordinary in any one spectrum of the Jedi Order, you're strength is in your character and in your hard work. You are level headed, well rounded, and balanced in the Jedi ways.

72% You are Green; Sub-Colors: Pink & White
46% You are Red
36% You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Now I want a fancy image like that. Let me do it again.

Edit: Oh, never mind. I thought it was an option to generate an image like that. Did you take a screenshot?

I wanted to be evil but I guess I'm not cool enough!
Your Result: You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
Jedi Guardian. Of all the Jedi, you are perhaps the most aggressive. You value Skill with a Lightsaber over Power in the Force, and you're talents are always driven to the side of Justice and doing what you believe to be Right. You are a heroic persona, protector of the Innocent, and a straight shooter. You are straight-forward, trusting, and reliable - and maybe even a little quick tempered.

Result Breakdown:
74% You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
61% You are Red
46% Your are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black
31% You are Green; Sub-Colors: Pink & White

Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_is_your_lightsaber_color
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Now everyone is going to copy me!

Yep, you need to take a screenshot, then paste it as a new image in Gimp.
Use the rectangle tool to cut out what you want and paste it as a new image.
Then export the image and save it in your locker.
I am a yellow sentinel. (or sentinal apparently)

77% Your Result: Your are Yellow; Sub-Colors: Purple & Black

44% You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver
37% You are Green; Sub-Colors: Pink & White
18% You are Red
ha! I didn't even notice the typo!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.

88%

result;Jedi Sentinal. You are the Workhorse of the Jedi - you value work ethic, and are as much a student of the Force as you are of the Lightsaber. While you may not be extordinary in any one spectrum of the Jedi Order, you're strength is in your character and in your hard work. You are level headed, well rounded, and balanced in the Jedi ways.

81%
You are Green; Sub-Colors: Pink & White

38%
You are Blue; Sub-Colors: Orange & Silver

12%
You are Red
Ok, last call before I hold the raffle.

Let's say... in 40mins.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Hope I'm not too late!
Tau
RMN sex symbol

Huh, thought for sure I'd be red? Ah well.
k you guys get an extra hour or so because I have to run to walmart to get more babby milk.
Might be late SOZ.

Blahhh, yellor is not cool.
Pages: first 12 next last