PARADIGM SHIFT

Pages: first 12 next last
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Hi, y'all. Just a quick update. We've added someone else to the submissions team to help out: Liberty!

Solitayre, Kentona and I have gotten extremely busy at the same time and having an extra set of hands is always good. Welcome, Liberty! Don't piss her off; she WILL make you regret it ;)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh no, poor Liberty.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
It's like prison "love".
Don't worry, I'll be gentle~ ;p

...the first time... >:D
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Yay! Is this for game or review submissions... or both!??? :O
Game and other things. Articles and reviews are Solitayre's purview. I think I am going to make Liberty the official Resource and Script arbiter, though...
Libby will be the best resource/script accepter~

Probably.
Currently games, scripts and resources and whatever falls in my lap (things like media submissions I guess). But yeah, Soli has reviews/articles covered~ ^.^

(Also, I now get double the pay!* Woot for promotions!)

(Which is still $0 for those who didn't get the joke. ;p )
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I WAS noticing how submission approval has gotten a bit slow as of late, so congrats, Libby. This is a good move!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Congrats Liberty!
unity
You're magical to me.
Congrats, Liberty! And thanks in advance! Your hard work is very much appreciated. ^_^
Congratulations Liberty! And wooow, that's definitely some great cash you are earning now. :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was wondering when the Final Fantasy XIII reference would be made. Though, I appreciate the Magic: The Gathering reference too.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Sorry, can't resist.
author=kory_toombs

Liberty reached level 50! Learned new ability: Earn wages from kentona for doing more work on RMN!

You weren't thinking it, but now you are.
Pages: first 12 next last