THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Pages: 1

Thanks for all the support offered here.

I feel like I'm still relatively new here so why not make a delayed introduction post.

Although, there is not much to write about me. I (Ayu) represent NebelSoft, a small international development team who works on indie games for multiple platforms.
I also do freelance work as 2D pixel artist and character designer for other indie - game developers.
I have been casually into game making for about 7 years and, on a more professional level for 3 years. However, I personally, am not really a programmer, mostly just a designer. : )

I went to YAG animation school in Tokyo (2006) and I appreciate all things artful, beautiful and creative / unusual.

Thx again, and
I hope that I can be of help to some of you, too sometime.

NebelSoft - The softest thing you'll ever feel...
Welcome dude(ette?)

Nothing wrong with a little delayed action on the Introduction front. (It took me a month or so before I bothered with one of these topics so you're not alone in that!)

Stick around - we need more peeps and it's nice to see some new professionals come in. Maybe we can learn from each other~

If you've wisdom to share, articles are always welcome (and they'll net you that sweet, sweet nectar of the God, MakerScore).

Enjoy your stay! ^.^
unity
You're magical to me.
I'm glad you're here! Your Mysterious Wonderland of Alicia-chan was wonderful ^_^ It's always nice to have more passionate and talented developers around :D
Pages: 1