FIDCHELL WILL STREAM YOUR GAMES!

Pages: first 123 next last
Some of you might know that not too long ago I've created a "Post your Overlooked games" topic and are probably wondering where I've been. Well, I know it's been a while, but it's honestly because I've lost interest, but now I've devised a better way to expose your games!

I now have a twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/fiidchell and it is through this channel that I will be playing your guys' RPG Maker games. Of course, this stream will also host some other bigger-budget games, but don't worry! Your games will definitely get a good chunk of stream time. Streams will usually take place on the weekends, so keep this in mind...or follow me! You could do that too. I'm just starting to do this, so I don't have much an audience, but you can surely help me grow! Obviously I'll have myself a microphone so you can hear my crappy voice. Stream wouldn't be much fun without that would it?

Since my queue is sure to get pretty bloated, I may only play a game once each stream. Sorry, but I have to push through! I can't keep others waiting forever! There could very well be an exception. If people show that they enjoy the game or if I even enjoy it, I may play it again. We'll see!

The rules are mostly the same as my previous topic, but I will post them again here in a revised fashion. Look below!

- I only wish to play RPG Maker games.
- For the sake of streaming, I'll play your game as much as I possibly can, but if it comes down to it, I may have to quit and move on if I can't figure out what to do or if there is any sort of obstacle that I can't best.
- I am fine with playing in all genres.
- Amounts of reviews no longer matter. Bring 'em on!
- Your game can be a demo. I will most likely nitpick the hell out of demos just for the sake of feedback and ways to improve.

Here are some close looks at my thoughts of certain genres:

- Action: This is usually one of the best genres for streaming. As long as your gameplay is not monotonous, it should provide much entertainment.
- RPG: I usually like RPGs, but if you plan on giving me one that is nothing but a massive, boring grind-fest, please reconsider. I don't want to bore my watchers!
- Horror: Another good genre! Should provide quite a bit of fun...if it's scary that is.
- Puzzle: I will do my best to stay engaged and find ways to make the stream entertaining when I'm not staring at the screen in silence trying to figure things out..
- Side-scrolling/Platformer: Usually action-packed, so this should also be a good genre for streaming.
- Visual Novel: I might do a little voice-acting..we'll see. I have to read anyway, don't I?

Streams will usually be held on Saturdays at 10 AM (UTC -07:00 Mountain Time). If they don't happen as scheduled, then it's safe to say that I'm either busy with something else or just don't feel up to it for the moment.
Hmm...I may very well be interested in you trying this for my game, if you're so inclined. I know you tried it long ago, and it has been updated (a lot recently due to fixing a crapload of bugs that popped up).

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3758/

Up to you though. It's a pretty lengthy game, and even right now I'm not sure if everything is ironed out with the bugs (they SHOULD be at this point now...). Despite how it may seem grindy, it is not really. It's set up to where you CAN grind if you want, but as long as you keep your head about you and use your money wisely, you can get by with minimal grinding (that's how I always do it whenever I play through the game. Makes it a bit more tougher but eh).
unity
You're magical to me.
Wow, this sounds awesome! I'd be honored if you'd give Luxaren Allure a try. It's an RPG but it's low on the grinding.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I'd love for you to try out Soul Sunder! It's a rather challenging survival RPG. I'm sure that, by the time you get to it after getting through all the other games on this list, the big update will have been released.

Knowing where everything is, it took me about 4 hours to beat it on my last playthrough (including the update that isn't available yet. The current demo has about 2.5 hours of content), so there's a pretty decent amount of content. There's less emphasis on grinding and more on resource management, so if that's your thing then great! It's rather heavy on the dialogue, so it may bore the viewers that aren't interested in story, but a good chunk of the dialogue is optional, so you have that going for you.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Perhaps you could take a look at my "horror" adventure game : Infection

Always looking for more in-depth feedback and get it more exposure! :)
It's only a very short demo (a single run should take literally something like 5 minutes, assuming you don't die) but it's a side-scrolling shooter made in rm2k3!

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3640/

Not the most substantial suggestion but hey. It's something, plus you can try for better ranks and potentially unlock 2 new weapons.
I'm also known as DatYandereGirl on Twitch. I wanna make a new account for Kuronekox tho

Sorry, i wish i had a game to submit for you to stream.
For some reason, the last chunk of the stream got cut off, so Skie Fortress won't be able to hear my consensus from my beautiful voice. :( Most of the playthrough has been officially posted in my account, though. (I think twitch has a 6 hr. limit?)

Basically, I'll summarize here. It's a very solid RPG, and definitely something that stands out. It uses a lot of different pictures and custom systems that make it a truly unique game, although the learning curve is pretty harsh at first. I derped a few moments, unfortunately, but I can't find much to complain about aside from some minor bugs. Very well done game, Skie!

author=Xenomic
Hmm...I may very well be interested in you trying this for my game, if you're so inclined. I know you tried it long ago, and it has been updated (a lot recently due to fixing a crapload of bugs that popped up).

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I wish to play from the start again unless you have made substantial updates other than bug fixes.. : <

For everyone else: I have you all in mind. I'll be updating the queue list when appropriate. Thanks!
Well, the entirety of beta1 (the part that you tried long, long ago) has been completely revamped (maps are generally a loooooot smaller than they used to be for the most part, and any bullcrap from Bamboo Forest/Eientei is now long gone). It should be much more bearable in that department at the very least.
So I assume that the length of the game does not matter, right?

In that case, can I request for a stream of the game that I'm currently translating, Seraphic Blue? It's currently about 25 hours long, though the full version will be about 50 hours long. Would love to give this game more exposure as I do my best to finish translating the game :)
Haha, I'd gladly see you play our mini puzzle-ish game http://rpgmaker.net/games/6281/ for now ^^
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, I need to get back on the radar since I started working on Iniquity and Vindication again a couple months ago and released a new beta version this week. It's only a short hour-and-a-half beta, but I'd definitely appreciate it! I'm putting a good amount of work into it to try to make it stand out and be a good RPG, not just a good RPG Maker game.
Could you please play my short puzzle game Quincy and Amber? It's only 5 minutes, but it'll be a fun diversion, trust me.
If you'd like to play the demo of my RPG, We the People, that would be great. It's got about two hours of content, and keep in mind that it's an early demo. Luckily it's pretty anti-grindy; as long as you just fight the mandatory battles, you'll be fine.
Ah, so that's what happened. Just my luck that it happened right on my turn too. ;;

I'll just echo my request from your last topic here.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5094/

..Wait a second. You did it already. Whoops!

Thanks for playing. I'll watch it and take away what I can
author=Loser
When do you usually stream?

Streaming usually happens on the weekends. Since there's no personal blog option on this website, I'll be posting in this topic and letting you all know beforehand.

author=Skie Fortress
..Wait a second. You did it already. Whoops!

Thanks for playing. I'll watch it and take away what I can

Yep! Your game is very solid so far, so keep up the great work. ^^
Just a note, guys, I may be doing the stream tomorrow around noon-ish (UTC -07:00) Mountain Time. This will probably be the most common time in which I'll be doing these streams.
Noon is in how many hours' time? Because I'm not in the same time zone as you...
author=eplipswich
Noon is in how many hours' time? Because I'm not in the same time zone as you...

D'oh! Edited my post.
Pages: first 123 next last