FIDCHELL WILL STREAM YOUR GAMES!

Pages: first prev 123 last
Okay, so my voice was super quiet this time around...but it's okay considering I suck at commentary.

Both games were awesome and I will most likely do future playthroughs of them. They won't be streamed, but I will be submitting future videos on my youtube channel.
Tomorrow, usual time, I'll be playing The Mysterious Wonderland of Alicia-Chan and Quincy and Amber: Quest to Autumn. I also have a new Blue Yeti microphone, so my voice shouldn't be muffled and horribly drowned out by the game anymore.

My list appears to be running low, so if you have any games you want played, let me know.
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Fidchell, considered moving to Hitbox? Not only it is ContentID-free but also chat is more responsive.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Fidchell
Tomorrow, usual time, I'll be playing The Mysterious Wonderland of Alicia-Chan and Quincy and Amber: Quest to Autumn. I also have a new Blue Yeti microphone, so my voice shouldn't be muffled and horribly drowned out by the game anymore.

My list appears to be running low, so if you have any games you want played, let me know.
Here's one I made not too long ago! http://rpgmaker.net/games/6693/

Have fun! It's an action game btw :o
author=Rave
Fidchell, considered moving to Hitbox? Not only it is ContentID-free but also chat is more responsive.

I wish I would've read your post earlier.

FUCK YOU, TWITCH. FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE.

Alicia-Chan made it through unscathed, but Quincy and Amber unfortunately got muted. I am so pissed right now. I'm going to see what I can do to move to Hitbox. Hopefully it won't be a pain in the ass.

Edit: My Hitbox account is Fidchell. Watch it naow!!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Fidchell
author=Rave
I wish I would've read your post earlier.

FUCK YOU, TWITCH. FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE.

Alicia-Chan made it through unscathed, but Quincy and Amber unfortunately got muted. I am so pissed right now. I'm going to see what I can do to move to Hitbox. Hopefully it won't be a pain in the ass.

Edit: My Hitbox account is Fidchell. Watch it naow!!
I can sympathize with your hatred of TwitchTV, it's hot stinking garbage. Tried doing a live Q&A on it and lost all but like, half an hour of footage and also the hosts voice was way louder than everyone elses.
This will be my last post in here, probably. I won't be doing anymore rpg maker streams, however, everything on my play list will still be played and a video for each will be uploaded to my Youtube account. If they're good, it'll turn into a full playthrough. If you guys still want me to try out some of your games, send a PM my way and I'll add you to my queue. Thank you all for putting up with me.
Pages: first prev 123 last