INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT

Pages: 1
Hello all! It's been a while since I've done anything with this community. My brother Seiromem has been pretty active with you guys, there's been some good stuff on this site. Time to contribute! I've come to share my current project. It's an RPG, one that I shamefully tried to make in two weeks during a competition here. I've been through a year of college so far after that, and for the summer, I hope to fund this project and work on it!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/seamus-the-ruined-tower-single-player-story-driven-rpg/x/7660523

I decided I wanted to focus on game making over the summer and chose this quick, short RPG, maybe 5-10 hours of gameplay, maybe more, to work on. I've started this campaign in hopes to get some funding, any funding, to help me. I'm going back to college, my second year, at the end of August, and needed some money. So why not start making games now?!?! And so the campaign has started!

I've got a couple friends on board to help. I got a composer and an artist! I'll be the designer and writer, and I'm using as of right now some Yanfly scripts as we aren't really programmers. Credit to Yanfly, because it'll help me make the game I want to make!

Check out the details on the RPG on the Indiegogo page, I just made it live today! After the RPG is done, I'm releasing it here on this site. Check it out! Any help from you guys will be very appreciated!
No screenshots or anything substantial. Srs bizniz. I don't think anyone would fund something they don't even know what it will look or sound like, no matter how impressive the story is.
I agree with SnowOwl. Without any kind of screenshoots, concept art or music. I don't think anyone will donate.
Also...
You say you got a composer and a artist.
Why didin't you guys make something to add to the campaign before uploading it?
Like a few concept pictures and some simple tunes to set the style.
So people could get the overall feel of the game.
author=SnowOwl
No screenshots or anything substantial. Srs bizniz. I don't think anyone would fund something they don't even know what it will look or sound like, no matter how impressive the story is.

Its just a concept right now. It's fully written but you're right, without images its hard to tell. Although, the point is that it's not made yet at all. My artist says it'll take a while to set up our tileset for the game But you're right, very right.

I've posted a song, and plan to do updates all the time of course. It's only the first day. Unfortunately no art has been completed yet though.
Pages: 1