RPGMAKER VX ACE + DLC ON HUMBLE BUNDLE

Pages: first 123 next last
Not sure where to post this:

The new weekly Humble Bundle just came up with RPGMaker related software (and selected games) for anyone interested.

Link is: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

to get everything needs $12 or more
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
Well, considering one DLC alone normally costs between $6.00-$60.00, I'll go for it. I just wish it didn't have all of those random RPG Maker games in it, especially since some of them are, y'know, free to begin with. I only have 2 of the DLCs featured in there already, so it's probably still worth it for all the music.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Just so you guys know, Twin Matrix (Rose Portal Games), developer of Sweet Lily Dreams, is a long-time scammer in the RM community and you should not give him your money. Here's the history behind it: http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=226220#forumpost226220 (I had a difficult time tracking down a reference to the incident that he hasn't strong-armed into silence.)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Yikes. Well, I've given most of it to charity anyway.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
author=Sailerius
Just so you guys know, Twin Matrix (Rose Portal Games), developer of Sweet Lily Dreams, is a long-time scammer in the RM community and you should not give him your money. Here's the history behind it: http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=226220#forumpost226220 (I had a difficult time tracking down a reference to the incident that he hasn't strong-armed into silence.)

Now I'm glad I set the developer and Humble Tip slider to the lowest point.
unity
You're magical to me.
Wow, yeah. You don't release an unfinished product and refuse to refund people's money. That sounds terrible.

At least you get to choose how much money goes to where.
author=unity
Wow, yeah. You don't release an unfinished product and refuse to refund people's money. That sounds terrible.

Sounds like the Steam Early Access program to me.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I wish they would quit calling me Deltree. I haven't gone by that handle since 2009.

*shakes oblivious fist*

This is definitely a good deal, though. I've already convinced at least one coworker to get in on it.
Your username says otherwise...

author=Sailerius
whoa. intrigue!
author=Sailerius

Soooo tempted to post it on the Steam forum, but he'd likely ban me.
author=Sailerius

Hi there, I'm the developer at RosePortal Games. Just came in to say that the claim of me being a "long time scammer" is false. Whisper of a Rose had a bad release 5 years ago, yes, but shortly thereafter the proper version was released to anyone who had already purchased it.

Bad marketing, bad business, bad decisions and all of that at the very first beginning of our company, true, but no one was ripped off in the end and we've had no such trouble since that incident 5 years ago. Calling me a "long-time scammer" is puerile, as I've always supported my customers and loyal fans and they have supported me throughout the years. Stating that I have "strong-armed" anyone into silence regarding a "scam" is a slight overestimation of the power a person has on the internet -- I am not capable of taking down blogs and posts on every forum there is. There is no mystery behind it, it was a simple fault 5 years ago that was shortly thereafter rectified but apparently gets brought up every now and then for the intrigue.

Unfortunately the incident garnered us a small group of intensely negative people whom even attempted to hack our website on several accounts and started a blog just to spread false rumors. To those I would like to point out one of the many posts from gamers who have been personally touched by our work.

We have now established a professional and efficient work relationship directly with Degica -- the publisher of RPG Maker -- and look forward to bringing you guys many great games in the future. :)
author=Twin Matrix
author=Sailerius
Hi there, I'm the developer at RosePortal Games. Just came in to say that the claim of me being a "long time scammer" is false. Whisper of a Rose had a bad release 5 years ago, yes, but shortly thereafter the proper version was released to anyone who had already purchased it.

Bad marketing, bad business and all of that, true, but no one was ripped off in the end and we've had no such trouble since that incident 5 years ago. Calling me a "long-time scammer" is puerile, as I've always supported my customers and loyal fans and they have supported me throughout the years.

Long time scammer

I hope Sweet Lily Dreams isn't bug infested.
RPG Maker is Free!!
Hi there,
Our friends at Steam have just featured RPG Maker VX Ace in their free weekend. This means that until Sunday at 1PM PST you can play RPG Maker VX Ace for free on Steam.

If you’ve been on the fence, now is a great time to take another look at Ace and decide for yourself.

Until Monday morning, you’ll also be able to pick up RPG Maker VX Ace and all of the DLC for 75% off!

space
Enjoy!
The RPG Maker Team
p.s. Tell your friends :)

also got this email.
author=Kuronekox
author=Twin Matrix
author=Sailerius

Bad marketing, bad business and all of that, true, but no one was ripped off in the end and we've had no such trouble since that incident 5 years ago. Calling me a "long-time scammer" is puerile, as I've always supported my customers and loyal fans and they have supported me throughout the years.
Long time scammer

I hope Sweet Lily Dreams isn't bug infested.

If "Sweet Lily Dreams" was bug infested I'm sure that would've come up in a review from the past 3 years or from Degica's intensive beta testing team. :)

If anyone would like to further discuss matters with me you can contact me at admin@roseportalgames.com.
K, I'm sure the game isn't full of bugs. Did you really make sure the game was bug free before sending it to them?
Long time scammer, first time poster xD (I kid)

Double intrigue!
I like how they just came here to defend themselves.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Let's please shift the focus back to the Humble Bundle :)
there is nothing humble about amaranth
Pages: first 123 next last