RMN GAMMA WORLD RPG

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, I think he copied and pasted my Aid Another skill description into your skill. And then poor Ser got both of those copied and pasted into his book, so I don't even know what skill he's supposed to have instead, but it's not Shadoweaver.

Yeah, initiative will just work party-wide in forum format, that's fine.

Hmm, my skills aren't useful at the beginning of a fight... one is good for healing me, and one is good for finishing off low-HP enemies. But in any case, I'd rather hold onto our choke point here so we don't get surrounded, so for now I'll wait on this side of the door. I'll also take point.
If Shadow's idea bombs I'll try spitting poison at the guy.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
@wildwes,Shadow Welp 1 is like 3-4 squares away. You can use Shadoweaver if you want!
Awesome!

"Hmmmmm... actually I think it's close enough already. Maybe? A-alright, I'll try it. But wait, what am I going to do to it anyway??? Hm, let's see, I could make it... change shape, or maybe move it? Perhaps I could, uh, um... make it stop moving? That would keep it from getting too close to us... Right! I'll try doing that!"

Yep, if it's a shadow I should be able to control it's shape and movement, and for now I'll go with movement. Do I need to roll to see whether or not I'm successful in halting it's movement? i'm guessing yes
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Skill description says it's generally no more difficult than speaking, which means there wouldn't be a roll, but it probably didn't have living shadows in mind.
Dudesoft
Uh, it succeeds.. I dropped off the internet this past while. I'll try to squeeze this in tomorrow or Saturday. Busy busy with the upcoming move next Wednesday.
Dudesoft
Sorry, so let's get back to the show, hopefully more free time will rear it's ugly head and I can be on the ball here.

The ability Shadoweaver succeeds. Shadow is able to halt the creature from further movement, however, it is unable to stop it from preforming action. The Shadow Welp is now 5 feet from the door and within ranged attack range.
Shadow Welp attempts to use it's special ability, Mind Claw, but rolled a natural 1! Fumble! As a result, there are now claw marks that rake across the carpeted floor leading to the hatchway, that stop at the opening.
The other 4 Shadow Welp's simply stare and wait patiently in the background.

Arandomgamer if you want to do Sludge Puke, you'll need to roll for it. Because of your INT score... You automatically beat the Shadow Welp Fortitude save.
Sludge Puke hit is: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier (4) + your level (1), in poison damage and the target takes ongoing 5 poison (save ends).
"Ha! I did it! I forgot how easy it was. Now then, uh, what do we do? Should we get closer and attack it? I'll keep it still if you two want to do that!"
LockeZ
"Can you make it move over here? I'm gonna brain it with my candelabra. I don't know what that thing is, but it's clearly hostile."
Dudesoft
Wildwes, roll 1d20 for successfully maneuvering the Shadow Welps. (10 and up is successful)
Dudesoft
Alright, you can move him 20 feet, but he can still preform attacks with his mind... So, do what you please. B-)
"Well I....guess I'll slap it when it shambles near."
"Alright, I'll move him closer to you then, Phase! T-try to make his death quick though... wait, is it really alive anyway? Can it feel pain? Well, I hope not..."

I'll move it closer to Phase.
LockeZ
When it gets close, I brain it with my candelabra.

(I roll a 14.)
Dudesoft
@Wes
Shadow Welp is pulled eeriely forward into the hatchway, like a doll with all its joints filled in with molasses.
@LockeZ
14 is just enough, and the Shadow Welp is hit for 2d8+5!
@Arandomgamemaker
You need to roll for strike (d20) but for speed, you hit. Roll 1d4+5 for Quick Attack or if you are doing Long Arms of the Sea roll 1d6+5, as the attack *does* hit.
@Shadow Welp 1, delay until damage.