RPG MAKER VX ACE FONT CHANGE

Pages: 1
I want to change my font to something other than the default. I've tried using kentona's suggestion of

Font.default_name =
Font.default_size = 22

and all its variants for VX to change my font, but all it does is change up the code for the New Game box at the title screen. Is there a way to modify this for VX Ace, or is the fact that I have Yanfly's character box name add-on code installed a problem? If so, is there a workaround?
Yeah, another script is either changing the default font or every time it draws text sets the bitmap's font to something besides default. Vanilla VX doesn't change the fonts and only uses the default one. Scripts usually have instructions on how to change the font so double check that to see how to change the font in the scripts. If there isn't paste your scripts here and I can take a peek at it.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Yeah, another script is either changing the default font or every time it draws text sets the bitmap's font to something besides default. Vanilla VX doesn't change the fonts and only uses the default one. Scripts usually have instructions on how to change the font so double check that to see how to change the font in the scripts. If there isn't paste your scripts here and I can take a peek at it.

Found the offending bit of code! Thanks!
Pages: 1