LET'S REVIVE MAFIA - GAME OF THRONES MAFIA - GAME THREAD

Man, guess my plans to kill all of you were twarthed..

I just hope you all burn in hell.

Have a nice night!

P.S. : Any sign of dramatism in my posts is faked.
I'm a little less inmature outside the game.
Damn double post!
I WILL have a nice night, Ilan. I will.
author=Ilan14
Man, guess my plans to kill all of you were twarthed..

So he was a Mafia after all!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
After a discussion that lasted much longer than the discussion the day before had lasted, the 9 attendees had made their decision. Everyone turned to look at the man who was to be lynched today. His eyes started glowing blue, and his skin started growing grey, then white. While it had been summer for 2 years, the temperature instantly dropped below freezing point. From behind his back, the Other grabbed a spear, seemingly made out of pure ice. He started for the nearest attendee, who backed away in horror, until she hit the wall. She screamed when the Other raised his Ice Crystal spear. The White Walker prepared to strike, but suddenly clasped his back in pain. He slowly started to freeze over, and eventually exploded in a shower of snow. Realising she wasn't dead, the attendee against the wall slowly opened her eyes, and saw one of the other attendees, holding a shard of dragonglass. 'Don't think I did this to save you, I still suspect you. I just hate those damned Others. I've never seen one that changes shape into a human before, though. Gods!'

Ilan14 was lynched Day 2! He was White Walker, a Serial Killer!

Final Day 2 Votecount:

Ilan14 - 5: Yellow Magic, JJJ7, wildwes, Isrieri, Adon237, wildwes
Yellow Magic - 1: Ilan14, Ilan14
Nolynch – 0: Adon237
Wildwes – 0: Adon237
Not voting - 3: Dudesoft, Arandomgamemaker, Gourd_Clae

Night two starts now, please send your night actions within 24 hours.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Everyone waked due to the sunlight creeping in through the windows, and gathered. One of the attendees, Robb Stark, was missing. Fearing the worst, everyone ran to his room. His body was lying at a T-junction, a few metres from his door. Isrieri had been ambushed while turning the corner. The 8 remaining attendees returned to the meeing point, and reopened the discussion.

Isrieri, who was Robb Stark, a Vanilla, was killed Night 2!

Day 3 starts now. It will last until noon GMT, June 20th, in about 62 hours.

Not voting - 7: Dudesoft, Yellow Magic, JJJ7, Adon237, wildwes, Arandomgamemaker, Gourd_Clae

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Isrieri was killed by mafia, which means he was probably too smart for them to have him alive, & he was on track with his predictions.
Adon237
What's unsettling about the death of Ilan is that he turned up to be an independent, which doesn't reinforce anybody's arguments, so in a sense we're still just as clueless.

I still suspect Wildwes, or YM.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Adon237
Isrieri was killed by mafia, which means he was probably too smart for them to have him alive, & he was on track with his predictions.

Or: They are trying to kill two birds with one stone thanks to Isrieri's "if I die than YM is mafia" comment.

I am all for lynching either JJJ7 or wildwes as I've been suspicious about them since the beginning. Currently, I'm feeling wildwes.

#lynch wildwes
Adon237
#lynch wildwes

If Wildwes turns out town, YM is definitely scum, but I'm pretty sure that would be endgame if we got another town lynch + night kill.
Yellow Magic
Not necessarily. Now that one Indie's out of the question, it's looking like 2 scum + 1 Indie (Possibly) + 4 Townies.

Worst case scenario by the end of the next night would be 2 scum + 1 indie + 2 Townies which isn't strictly-speaking impossible to win.
Adon237
I thought when scum > or = townies, town loses?
Yellow Magic
..oh...shit, you're right. My bad.

#Cancel

Let's think about this one a bit more logically then. For example, who voted ilan14 and suspected (or perhaps pretended to suspect) now-confirmed innocents?
Adon237
Are there really only two scum left? That sounds odd, considering there are still 7 people alive.
author=Yellow Magic
Who voted ilan14 and suspected (or perhaps pretended to suspect) now-confirmed innocents?

The persons who voted for Ilan where Isrieri, Adon, YM, wes(Twice) and myself.
Adon237
the additional part of his query was who also suspected now-confirmed (aka dead) innocents. you could look at jeroen's post to see who voted for Ilan.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Well, unless there was 4 Mafia, there'd be 3. If there's the usual 3 to start, then there's only 2 left with Liberty out of the picture.

Anyways, my bad about voting, not that you all needed my say for the final lynch. I was busybusy irl until about midday today. As for current scum ponderings: I want to hear from Gourd_Clae, JJJ7 and the rest before casting judgement. Although:

author=Arandomgamemaker
We'll soon find out, I suppose.

Hmm. When I scanned up this bugged me, but read it again before posting and it doesn't bug me anymore. I dunno what to think about it, honestly.
Does anybody knows where the heck is Dudesoft?
I'm starting to think he's a softdude...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I guess in context of the posts, it makes sense. Ah, whatever. This game has me double reading everything.