LET'S REVIVE MAFIA - GAME OF THRONES MAFIA - GAME THREAD

I forgot a But somewhere in there:
I honestly have no idea's who's scummy, BUT Ilan IS starting to look a bit suspicious

There, fixed.
I'm actually curious what ARG thinks since he seems content to wait like everyone else who's given their thoughts. Except he didn't give his thoughts!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=wildwes
Ilan's looking a bit suspicious, but I don't want to be hasty. I'll wait before voting.

Wait for what, Christmas??? Just look at the way he cancelled his own vote!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Wow, I thought I'd come back to a lot more. Guess everyone's as busy as me... Not a lot to go on. I am continuously weary of wildwes now, and Ilan is in the same boat.
At first I thought negatively about Yellow Magic, but the fact he isn't typing much makes me almost believe he's town.
That cancelling has nothing to do with me worring about being into suspicion, is just to not rush things, but you're making it REALLY hard for me not to rush!

C'mon people!
Do you really suspect ME and not HIM?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I suspect both.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Wonderful, I miss these games! With people scattering to disprove one another with very little evidence.

After catching up, Ilan14 and Yellow Magic both are giving me weird vibes. I don't believe either of them are on the same side, and YM seems to be acting like an independent w/ a town masquerade.

#NoLynch

For now, Hodor is going to read back over the recent posts.
author=Gourd_Clae
I'm actually curious what ARG thinks since he seems content to wait like everyone else who's given their thoughts. Except he didn't give his thoughts!

All right then, here are my thoughts.

I currently think Ilan is a tad suspicious, for canceling his vote on YM, which may be to avoid being blamed if YM were to be hung but proven innocent. Alternatively, considering how YM was the one who voted on him in the first place, Ilan could simply just be defending himself. It's a tough call, honestly.

Wes is a tricky one, as he was supportive of what Liberty said before she died. Of course, he could have simply not known she was Mafia and just assumed she was inno, but it still seems a little odd. I want to trust you, Wes, but I don't know :/.

Gourd_Clae seems fine, considering he just got revived from being dead and stuff. Same with Adon, since he just replaced someone as well. There are 3 potential killers roaming around, and it seems unlikely that the 2 AFK people who got replaced would be killers. Of course, they could also have replaced low ranking Mafia members who don't do any actual killing. I'm unsure if this is a thing or not, though.

Dudesoft and Isrieri seem all right, as they haven't really done anything suspicious as far as I can tell. Time will tell if they are evil in some way, I guess.

So if I had to name off people I don't trust, Ilan, YM, and Wes are at the top of my imaginary list.
author=Dudesoft
I suspect both.

At least someone is half on my side...
Adon237
Suspecting both of you isn't being on either of your sides at all.
Adon237
Arandomgamemaker, don't mafia players have to vote to kill someone?
Adon237
as in scumteam. i really need to stop triple posting
author=Adon237
Arandomgamemaker, don't mafia players have to vote to kill someone?

Is that how Mafia works in this version? I'm used to playing by Town of Salem rules, so I'm a tad iffy on the changes.
author=Adon237
Suspecting both of you isn't being on either of your sides at all.

Well, I had to try it...
author=Yellow Magic
author=wildwes
Ilan's looking a bit suspicious, but I don't want to be hasty. I'll wait before voting.
Wait for what, Christmas??? Just look at the way he cancelled his own vote!

Yes, yes, I do believe I'll wait until Christmas. If i get a Wii U from Santa, I'll vote to lynch him.

And after thinking about it, it really DOES seem like Ilan's scum. But, for some reason, I feel like voting for him is a bad idea, though I don't know why. It's just, he gives me townie vibes, despite the fact that he's been acting like a very very poor mafia player... I just don't know.

*sigh* Alright... #Lynch Ilan14

Also, I agreed with Liberty because her idea of no-lynching seemed like a good one. Plus she's been town in every game I've played with her, and she seemed to act just like she acted in the other games. I guess she's just really good at this game.
Adon237
Hopefully Jeroen can clarify whenever.

#Lynch Wildwes

Siding with a proven mafia is the most evidence we have of anyone being mafia. Still kinda feeling that Ilan14 is suspicious, but I don't believe that Wildwes is town. It's too convenient of you to rely on metagame for Liberty, saying that she is "never mafia!" while jumping on to other bandwagons.

I think once WildWes is lynched and proved mafia, we'll be able to develop probable scumteam members.
Adon237
I think Ilan14 is just too inexperienced and probably made a typical stupid townie mistake, though he/she is #2 on my scumlist. Also, we need to be wary of YellowMagic, he's way too hard to read and I am kinda getting independent vibes out of him.
#Adon237: Thanks Adon! I'm a guy by the way.

#wildwes: Wes, YM tried to lynch you in Day 1, and he may repeat it.
Do you really think lynching me is a good idea?
author=Ilan14
Wes, YM tried to lynch you in Day 1, and he may repeat it.
Do you really think lynching me is a good idea?

Well.

Uh.

Dammit I'm confused.

Someone help I don't know what to do here.
Adon237
Guys, wildwes is a deer in headlights right now. I think he's had one too many slip ups. If Ilan14 is problematic, we can deal with him later.