LET'S REVIVE MAFIA - GAME OF THRONES MAFIA - GAME THREAD

And I DID presented a Dudesoft theory!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i will literally die from laughter if you two are the scumteam
Please Adon, that's impossible. I mean really now.
Adon237
Just in case you thought otherwise, I was referring to ARG and JJJ7. I will probably blow up because it'd be town fighting each other while they just sit there and kill us off one by one.
author=Adon237
Just in case you thought otherwise, I was referring to ARG and JJJ7.

I am aware of this.
author=wildwes
Please Adon, that's impossible. I mean really now.

Not sure if to feel relieved or insulted...
author=wildwes
You know, I've thought about it, and YM is starting to look suspicious. He voted to lynch me on day 1 (his excuse was "we can't just not lynch anyone") and I thought he would be proven town if Ilan was mafia but well Ilan ISN'T mafia, he's an indie. Now he's more than happy to jump on the "lynch wes" bandwagon and kill me. Hm.

Well I suppose somebody has to be the crazy old veteran archetype who's trying to kill all the evil cult whippersnappers.

...I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm tired :/

author=Adon237
YM lynching Wildwes could be a joint effort to make it look like they aren't on the same side.

I'm thinking that this isn't true any more, as the content of Wes's posts conclude he's not allied with him. Besides, YM trying to lynch wes on Day 1 kind of confirms they're not allied. Unless it's some sort of elaborate plan, but that's unlikely.

Honestly, I don't know what to think :/ .
author=JJJ7
Not sure if to feel relieved or insulted...

Feel relieved.

author=Arandomgamemaker
author=wildwes
You know, I've thought about it, and YM is starting to look suspicious. He voted to lynch me on day 1 (his excuse was "we can't just not lynch anyone") and I thought he would be proven town if Ilan was mafia but well Ilan ISN'T mafia, he's an indie. Now he's more than happy to jump on the "lynch wes" bandwagon and kill me. Hm.
Well I suppose somebody has to be the crazy old veteran archetype who's trying to kill all the evil cult whippersnappers.

...I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm tired :/

Get some rest, we won't lynch you will you sleep or anything. Probably.
Adon237
Even if ARG is scum, he wouldn't be of the dangerous scum.

#LYNCHYM2K14
Adon237
Wildwes is considerably less dangerous than Yellow Magic, so if this YM lynch turns out town, we can lynch Wildwes next? Maybe? Would that even be a wise choice? Because I'm getting town vibes from him now after initial paranoia.

i'm out for a few hours
If YM is town, then, well, I don't know what we'll do 'cuz he's the only person who seems scummy at all right now.
*COUGH*I'm not mafia*COUGH*

*COUGH*also the w is lowercase so it's wildwes not Wildwes*COUGH*
Adon237
Who isn't lynching YM right now?
Everyone.

Really, us two are the only ones voting for him at the moment.
Adon237
That alone is making me hesitant to continue... what are the reasons others aren't... and where is YM to defend himself?
JJJ7, if you would, explain why you aren't voting to lynch YM. ARGM, do the same if you're still here.

And YM might be doing something. Or he could be asleep. I know I should be asleep right now. But instead I'm staying up playing Etrian Odyssey 3 and mafia. :3
author=wildwes
*COUGH*also the w is lowercase so it's wildwes not Wildwes*COUGH*

Geez...

I was hoping that Gourd would have something to say, but whatever...

#LynchYM

Just for the record, I was planing to vote him, I was just waiting
to hear other people's arguments.
BTW I'm going to sleep now...
author=JJJ7
BTW I'm going to sleep now...

It's late, I shall do the same~