LET'S REVIVE MAFIA - GAME OF THRONES MAFIA - GAME THREAD

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Good morning, y'all. Guess what, the world doesn't revolve around the USA! not that you guys would understand that LOL

He voted to lynch me on day 1 (his excuse was "we can't just not lynch anyone")

It's a very good excuse considering this is standard Mafia practice.

and I thought he would be proven town if Ilan was mafia but well Ilan ISN'T mafia, he's an indie.

I got a read wrong! Like that's never happened before...

? Now he's more than happy to jump on the "lynch wes" bandwagon and kill me. Hm.

Bandwagon? I've been suspicious of you from Day 1, pal

Mafia: Ilian, Wildwes, JJJ7
Indepndent: CashmereCat
Yellow Magic
^Final two lines are a quote from a post on Day 1
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm not sure if I'm playing into a good death or not. But it's down to about three suspects and this will straight up incriminate someone or save us all.
Interesting results to follow, either way.

#lynch Yellowmagic for the hammer.
Yellow Magic
You fucking idiots
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
'It's that imp! It must be!' 'Yeah, he's very suspicious! Let's kill him!' The attendees got riled up, not realising the grave mistake they were about to make. Tyrion Lannister looked at the attendees, surrounding him with drawn swords. 'He must be planning something! Quickly, kill him!' The dwarf brought his hand up to his face, and shook his face. 'Gods, you guys are idiots...' Four swords simultaneously stabbed through the dwarf, and he collapsed onto the floor. 'Wait... was he not...?'

Yellow Magic was lynched Day 3! He was Tyrion Lannister, a cop!
About cop:
could check the alignment of a player every night

Final Day 3 votecount:
wildwes - 0: Yellow Magic, Adon237
Nolynch - 0:Adon237
Yellow Magic - 4:wildwes, Adon237, JJJ7, Dudesoft
Not voting - 3:Yellow Magic, Gourd_Clae, Arandomgamemaker

Night 3 starts now. Night actions within 24 hours!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
5 attendees opened their eyes, and made their way to the usual meeting point. 'That big guy is missing,' one of them calmly said. Knowing full well what this meant, everyone ran to Hodor's room, where they saw him lying on the floor, dead, with the little Brandon Stark lying next to him, in a pool of blood. As the horrific murder of Hodor and the little boy was burned into everyone's minds, they slowly made their way back. They had to lynch correctly today.

Adon237 was killed Night 3! He was Hodor, a Deactivated Bulletproof!
About Bulletproof:
Can survive one nightkill

Day 4 starts now, it will end June 22nd, at noon GMT, in about 73 hours.

Not voting - 5: Dudesoft, wildwes, JJJ7, Gourd_Clae, Arandomgamemaker

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to hammer.
Well great. This is just great. YM why did you have to act so scummy jesus christ. I mean really, with how suspicious you were of me, you'd think you had copped me and saw I was mafia. But I'm not mafia so... why? If you were so suspicious of me you could have checked me and seen I was town but obviously you didn't. Ugh.

Well, I know what's gonna happen here. You guys are gonna lynch me and we're gonna lose. But! Perhaps not. YM WAS a cop, so whoever he thought was scum is probably scum (other than me).

So, JJJ7 was on his list of "probably mafia". I know you guys are gonna want to kill me anyway, but why not #Lynch JJJ7? We may actually win if he's mafia.
Dudesoft
Yeah, OR you've been playing us like a fiddle! If JJJ7 is town, then him down and another night kill means we're completely boned and it comes down to the damn wire! How about this:
#lynch wildwes
I don't blame you for thinking that. But really, you shouldn't lynch me, we'll lose. We're down to, what, five people? Assuming there are two mafia left, that means only one of us towns has to die for them to win. If we kill one of them we can have a chance. SO, we should lynch the most likely suspect: JJJ7.
Most likely suspect?
Considering you were the target
of both Adon and YM,
You are the most suspicious of all.

#LynchWildwes

Weren't you the one who wanted
to lynch YM so badly?

Okay, it's obvious I have no chance here. Might as well make this quick. Good job mafia, ya won.

#Cancel

#Lynch wildwes

also JJJ7 how many times must I tell you the w is lowercase. LOWERCASE. it's wildwes not Wildwes
also before I die:

JJJ7 why are you not defending yourself against my claim that you're mafia? seems rather strange
Eeehh...
Who...
WHAT!?

The reason because I,m not defending
myself is because I don't have to,
Facts explain by themshelves.

Oh yeah...
#Lynch wildwes sorry, but I haven't trusted you from the start. No hard feelings :/
You're a bit late Random, with my vote (for myself) we've already reached hammer. Now we're just waiting for Jeroen to show up and announce that mafia has won.

also JJJ7 you seem a bit nervous there pal ;)
It's hard to write on a phone...
Oh,you mean the self-votation
that's a weird thing to do...
well guess I'll see you later wes. Hope you're mafia so we don't, y'know, all die.
I'll see the ending of this later...
School...
Dudesoft
Hmm... Well, fuck.