PSVITA OWNERS (TECHNICAL QUESTION)

Pages: 1
Heyo..
About at least a year ago, I bought myself a pre-used PSVita - that, as I later realized, unfortunately wasn't wiped clear.
But until now I didn't know so I played several games on my new memory card (offline) that whole time.

Just recently I got wireless lan, and so I tried playing online - that's when I realized something was odd ( the online account data ).
Sooo, I tried to follow the steps i had read, to reformat my PSVita. But now there's a huge problem I didn't really expect: I can't use my old safe files from my memory card anymore?! o_O It says they are locked to a different account, probably that old one! So... I can't access any of my game's save files anymore?
And I can't even play any of my games, without formatting the memory card?
Is there a way around that, I mean, can the memory card data at least somehow be saved? : (
That happened to me as well, although it wasn't as severe, I had only played one game at the time. I could never find a way to transfer the data so I just accepted that and restarted everything. I don't think there is a way, sorry.
owch... that's all i have to say.... owch.... -_-"
author=bleaker
That happened to me as well, although it wasn't as severe, I had only played one game at the time. I could never find a way to transfer the data so I just accepted that and restarted everything. I don't think there is a way, sorry.

There probably is a way to change the account association if you hack the memory card... But I guess just rolling a new game is a lot easier. Really sad, tho this never happened to me so far.
Pages: 1