IT'S (NOT) A JOKE

Pages: 1
Hi, RMN !

I'm Joke, a 23 yr old french Maker and I started in 2003 with RM2000/2003 !

I am "specialized" in graphics, illustration, composition, and event-making.

I am the ex-founder of the ex-BilouCorp (have you heard of the "Event Extender"?), ex-partner FunkyWork (Sympathetic scripters)

Well, I LOVE creation.

Few screenshots of my very first project (2003-2006)
with "hand-made" graphics (When I was between 13 & 15 years old)
... well... canceled :'(

Then, few screenshots of my very last project (2011-now)
with RMVX, "hand-made" graphics & musics.

After ten years between French balls, I'm here to watch a little elsewhere !
OMG YOUR ART IS AMAZING!

Welcome to RMN!
I'm sure you are going to contribute a lot!

Remember, now you can't leave!
Hehe, thanks a lot!

I'll try to improve my english! :D
Your English is pretty good from what I've seen so far - as is your art!

Welcome to RMN; remember that you're not allowed to leave now~
I'll be like a cursed weapon, you can't remove me! :p
Those are looking very nice indeed. Must say I'm rather looking forward to sitting down with your latest project. Looks like there's been a serious amount of love and attention pushed into it. Nice going!
Bonjour et bienvenue a RMN!

Your art is amazing. When I was 15 I was playing command & conquer all evening, and making terrible games in QBASIC. You are much more talented than I. and that's no joke!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I like how your very first project looks better than everything that I've made :(

You're a fantastic artist though really and your new game looks amazing.

Welcome to RMN!
author=Tau
I like how your very first project looks better than everything that I've made :(
Yeah... when I was 13 I barely knew how to use a computer and my drawings looked like the scribblings of a mental patient. Ten years later I'm a little better -- but certainly not as good as anything you just posted! I have to seriously ask how you learned so much as such a young age.

Anyways, welcome to RMN!
Forget the bad English – how were you so good back then!? It’s crazy enough to imagine what you’d be like right now.

*looks below* Oh.

Anyways, you’re no joke, that’s for sure.

- Post lots and contribute the best you can here and even you can one day become a superstar. ^^
Compared to you, I feel like I'm the joke q_q

Well played~
author=turkeyDawg
I have to seriously ask how you learned so much as such a young age.

Well, I drew comics strip since I was 6 and I always wanted to touch everything and learn by myself. What I've always done. :D

"Learning" is not important, I think... I have not learned. The most important is to love doing eatch little thing you can do, even if it's not **glorious**, disregarding quality and opinions, just loving what you do because it's your own creation, something from yourself. Passion is the true quality of something, the true way to progress. :)

When I discovered RPG Maker 2000 it was just stunning to know that I could make as I ever dreamt of : Do my own game with my own graphics, then, SO easily! <3
That feeling, to see my own drawings take life in my own scenes... So many chills when I started!

Thanks a lot, everybody!
I'll kick myself! =)
Pages: 1