LISTS

Pages: 1
Sometime I know a creators name but not his/her game and sometime the game but not the creator. Could you make an alphabetical listing of creators that have submitted games and/or as a flip side of the same coin, a list of games?

For example I have a game I have been playing for awhile but dont see a place I can enter the name to see if there are updates. I had forgotten to add it to my subscriptions. I dont know the creator either. A list like I mentioned would be helpful.

BTW its Defender of Ale(F)gard.

Thanks.
Do you see that handy little search bar in the top right? Apparently typing words in there can help you find stuff~

(To be fair, it does have a little trouble with names sometimes, but it works most of the time just dandy.)

Typing in "Defender of" gave me a hit at the top of the list from a topic the creator had made to drum up some testers. I checked his profile from there (click on his name, click on view games) and from the looks of it the game isn't on the site.

Thus I can only assume he didn't add it to the site. If you want to find a copy of it, then maybe ask in the Rare Games thread or do a google search. But, yeah, the search bar is pretty good for finding stuff on the site.
Thanks Liberty...in fact I have used that but it seems so ...useless or rather ineffectual for most of the searches Ive given it, that I dont even bother. But yes you arew right in that it does serve a purpose....thanks agin for your reply. I do wish they would make a list. I read some time ago they had a long list of things needed to implement. Oh and btw that game you looked into...it was here that I found it and dl to play it. It is weird you couldnt find it listed.There are several games that disappear from the site I think.
Once more....thank you, Madame!
Oh, I forgot to mention that we do have a list like you wanted, btw. If you click on the Games header at the top of the page you'll be taken to the Game Portal. On the right of the screen will be some sorting criteria. Among them, in a drop-down list (Sort) is a Name/Name Reversed option.

If you wanted to look at the list of say, 2k3 games with downloads in alphabetical order you'd just have to make sure the "Download" checkbox was ticked, pick the engine and choose Name in the Sort drop down.

It would then list all the games available in those categories. It's quite versatile.

Oh, and yeah, sometimes when people leave the site they take their games down too. That might have been the case with this game.
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/11757/

Craze hate post

author=Marrend
Oh, wow, the gamepage is gone. I'm not sure if I should call this sad, interesting, or what.

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Defender+of+AleFgard

That game doesn't have any recent updates, so you'll have to let that one go.
Pages: 1