I AM HAVING THE WORST 2 WEEKS EVER.

Pages: first prev 12 last
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Tried MMO or Minecraft/Blockscape/Blockland/GMod/Whatever to help you with the mood? It works for me for sure when I have bad day.
I played a bunch of SWTOR, but no one on RMN wants to play with me :< (we're on the Shadowlands server. My char is coincidentally called Kentona)
...that reminds me that I have that game, don't I? I should get around to giving it a go some time. ^.^;
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Playing a Kirby game or Minecraft on single player is typically a more relaxing experience than playing a game online, at least for me. When you are playing an MMO, you have to deal with whiny bitches, and that's never fun. :/
SWTOR is the best single-player MMO on the market. I never have to interact with anyone unless I want to.
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Landmark is pretty good in that regard too, actually.
Six different pipes burst at my cottage over the winter because apparently water was trapped in the system despite having drained it. We drive home (four hour trip), wait a week, go up again the next weekend with hardware we need ($200). We replaced all the pipes and valves, only to find one of the non-burst t-junctions is now leaking. We replace the fitting (and entire system leading to it, since it is clamped and fitted on) three times, still leaks. Determine it is the t-junction that is leaking, we'll have to replace that, but it is screwed in behind a stud since it was installed from the other side before the shower was fitted, so we'll have to remove the entire double 2x4 and then replace it, since it is sort of holding up that wall (not loading bearing, luckily).

Manage to get the leak down to a slow drip (still unacceptable, but passable for now) and, all of a sudden and completely unrelated, the kitchen sink blows a gasket and won't shut off so long as the water main is open. Ancient fucking faucet will require replacing in its entirely since it was installed using sorcery, apparently. Since my cottage is four hours away, however, my brother doesn't have time to go for the rest of the summer to fix it.

Also, my shed up there collapsed because of the absurdly heavy snowfall+fluctuating temperatures we had this winter and will need replacing ($500).

Not quite as bad, but I feel your pain.
author=kentona
SWTOR is the best single-player MMO on the market. I never have to interact with anyone unless I want to.

I had been playing that game religiously until the IGMC popped up. Wasted half a month of my subscription when I ditched game playing for the contest. It is my favorite MMO though, seeing as how each class has their own campaign basically. Terrible timing, that subscription :/. And my best friend got into it as I was stopping. I was getting really into it, but wanted those social points. Was looking for someone to tag along with me. Curse you IGMC!!!

But yeah, sorry about all the trouble. I'm happy I still don't drive, although I'm going to be pressured into it soon. Once I'm out of college I'm in for a real treat without a fricking driver's license.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=kentona

We should sync our 2 week outbursts of playing better!

The Fathers of Are'em'en will rise again!
Holy Holbert!!! Hey, 'sup?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Speaking of SWTOR, ever since getting a razer naga and using more keybinds I've become a beast at PVP (relatively speaking, I'll never be as good as the lifers). I'm consistently in the top 3-4 in damage (out of 16) for warzones, and I've hit 900k damage in full rounds of Voidstar and Huttball. Madness spec Sorcerers are beastly right now. Started getting the new Brutalizer tier of PvP gear. Because, you know, after not playing for 3 months they decide to add a whole new tier of PvP gear.
author=Deckiller
Speaking of SWTOR, ever since getting a razer naga and using more keybinds I've become a beast at PVP (relatively speaking, I'll never be as good as the lifers). I'm consistently in the top 3-4 in damage (out of 16) for warzones, and I've hit 900k damage in full rounds of Voidstar and Huttball. Madness spec Sorcerers are beastly right now. Started getting the new Brutalizer tier of PvP gear. Because, you know, after not playing for 3 months they decide to add a whole new tier of PvP gear.
I've been playing this game for 2 years and I don't understand much of anything you just said.
Pages: first prev 12 last