CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TURN THIS GUY INTO A FEMALE? XD

Pages: 1
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.

I can do a lil' bit of frankensteining sprites and a lil' bit of recoloring but that is as far as I am able to go. So, I was wondering if there would be a kind soul that could help me out by turning this guy into a woman. XD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
In the absense of a faceset, I'm pretty sure this sprite can already pass as either gender.
Yeah, the sprite is so small, you could pass it off as either. I think you're fine already.
Please don't pinkify. Not all girls like pink. >.<; (In fact, most women and girls I know hate it.)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh well. Excuses are easy, but I went ahead and added a little more hair for you. Since that was really all it needed.

Erynden
Oh, I just thought the sprite would look too manly for it to pass as a woman because the RTP versions have the woman sprites tend to look more slender than the men sprite. However, I think I am just worrying too much about the details, again. ^.^;;
Working on it.

EDIT:
Realization: Photoshop is awful for pixel art.
I took LockeZ's version, made her arms a little slimmer and added boobs.

Erynden
Thank you, LockeZ and Avee for the sprite edits and everyone else for their input. ^.^
Pages: 1