SALUTATIONS

Pages: 1
I can't believe I missed this forum.
Guys, it said that my first post SHOULD go here, so: I broke the rules!!
Nooooooooooooooooo *cough* *cough* *mmh* ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Lol ;p

Well enough of that. Hi everyone! I am Xyzryll or karin's soulkeeper. I am a kid from the Phils. I started with rpg maker two years ago, with xp. Eventually, I switched over to vxace. I have also made games (though never published any) in several other platforms prior to ace, like flash, java, c++ (god was c hard), and powerpoint. Yes, powerpoint. To add, I am also a novelist, which is, I write books for fun; and a cartoonist, which is pretty much a license to make fun of anyone, anyone at all, through caricature. And to think that Im not even 16 yet (-.-;)...
Atm, I am working on a horror/drama rpg I entitled 'Lyra' using nothing but recolerd rtp and free-to-use soundtracks. Hope that someday, you all could get to play it :)

Wish to get to know all of you! Peace out!

PS-It took me like 30 min. just to log in. I though the site was bugged, but it turns out that I just forgot my username (to hell with thee, underscores!!).
Hehe... Okay...

EDIT: Just wondering, what time zone are the clocks here set to?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Your username almost sounds like a Magic: The Gathering card. Almost.

I think RMN-time is based on GMT, but, it doesn't automatically adjust for daylight savings. You'd have to do the adjustment manually, through your user settings, if you do it at all.
We are set to UTC, but you can adjust your timezone offset in your profile settings. The site does not adjust automatically for daylights savings time (for those of you who live in a zone that observes daylight savings time. I live in a zone that does not)

Welcome to RMN!
Thanks! I just woke up, so... yeah..

Oh, can I ask one more question?

Where can I post an incomplete version of my game for public testing?
And am I allowed to advertise this in the forums? It's just part 1, and I only want it to be tested out by someone else other than me.

PS-Magic: The Gathering?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Where can I post an incomplete version of my game for public testing?

The black bar at the top is your friend. In this particular case, the "Submissions" label. Even more specifically, the "Submit game" option that can be found underneath it. Anyway, you'll be asked for a description of the game, and at least three images to upload. When the time is right, and the moons are in alignment (read: if/when your game passes through the submission queue), you will have yourself what is called a "gamepage".

Am I allowed to advertise this in the forums? It's just part 1, and I only want it to be tested out by someone else other than me.

Once you have a gamepage, you can make a request blog seeking feedback. Or, you can seek out threads where people offer feedback for games. I only know of one active thread at the top of my head, but there are probably more.
Pages: 1