SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Now I'm hungry again.
I would smear Space Jam all over my body bread.
nhubi
author=Dyhalto
I would smear Space Jam all over my body bread.

aaaaand I'm not hungry anymore.
Start of Week 1: Ok maybe I should play some games. *downloads a few random ones*
End of Week 4: I DIDN'T EVEN UNPACK ANY OF THEM!
By the time I think of my next review its Sunday :P
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=turkeyDawg
Start of Week 1: Ok maybe I should play some games. *downloads a few random ones*
End of Week 4: I DIDN'T EVEN UNPACK ANY OF THEM!

I know that feel... *pats turkey on back*
My four weeks procrastination period has finally come to an end. NOW WE DO THIS FOR REALSIES!!!

*in other words, expect Addit to do something, this time*
kentona
Your mom is a hero
I'll expect when I'm good and ready! You're not the boss of me!
Come on, Kentona, join in on the fun and get yourself some much needed jam! You’re supposed to be an inspiration to everyone here, god damn it, with you being the makerscore king, and such.
kentona
Your mom is a hero
Kylaila has graciously declined and a redraw was held:

Congratulations Sviel! (it seems I can't even GIVE away games these days!)
kentona
Your mom is a hero
Sviel has a pocket Ace!

Week 4's prize has been claimed.
Bumping back up this thread both in preparation for the fifth draw to come and also to ask a writing-related question: if you submit a review with "Mark as draft" checked that means your review is in fact a "draft" to go over and edit later and not meant for mods to consider accepting or rejecting at that moment, correct? Just making sure, I'm doing one that's turning out pretty long and may need to be reorganized after I'm done finalizing my thoughts.
nhubi
True, but I'm not sure how that works in relation to the week it is eligible for in regard to jam and prizes. The system seems to lock it into whenever you add it to the site whether that is draft or final version (from my own experience as I tend to write a draft before I submit a final version).

In other words if you started writing a review today Thursday the 7th of August but you submitted it next Tuesday the 12th it would appear on the system as fitting into the draw for the week 5th - 11th rather than the 12th - 18th. Though Kentona has stated he also works retrograde.
kentona
Your mom is a hero
Speaking of this event, nubbsie and Kylaila I am working under the assumption that you are declining any future possible draw prizes. Correct me if I am wrong.
Yep, no more for me.
nhubi
Correct assumption, I'm out.

seriously a plane trip to Canada is not out of the question
I was just thinking – and wouldn’t this be hilarious – if I ended up winning one of the raffles and ended up picking up Skyrim, the prize that I gave away for a free copy of VX Ace from the Reviewrim event earlier in the year back up again? It’d be like at the draft, picking the third best player that you want for your first pick and then eventually having the player you couldn’t get before fall all the way back to you afterwards later in the draft because nobody else wanted to take him.

Either way, there’s actually a game on the list that I wouldn’t mind taking if it’s still available. But first thing's first – I gotta win! *crosses fingers*
nhubi
Oh yeah, it's past THAC0 Thursday... where's the draw, Mr Anderson?

Good Luck, Addit.