SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ducktales? I should probably participate then... Let's see if I can force myself to be productive for once.
author=nhubi
Oh and I think this is the link for games without a review, or at least it's the one I've been using from that Elder Scribes contest you ran in February.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/?engine=&status=3&rating=&download=yes&commercial=&sort=total_reviews&portal=None

I've got one half written for Maiden of Maia which shows up first on that list, but if someone gets there first, so be it.

That link gives me a Page Not Found, unfortunately. It seems fairly simple to recreate with the given search options, though.

Coincidentally, I also stumbled across Maiden of Maia, though the plan was to download it during work today to give it the necessary 6 hours. In the interest of getting more games reviewed, I think I'll switch to something else for now.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Weird, the elder scribes contest page is here, http://rpgmaker.net/events/reviewrim/ and the link is the first one, it works if you click it from there, but when I just tried the link I posted it doesn't work for me either, even though it's the same url.

I've submitted the one for Maiden, as well as one for Last Word and Pale Echoes, I'm about to play a couple from the contest that aren't on RMN, but my next ones that are, are Peace of Mind and then Princess of Peril, if those are on your list, let me know. I mean multiple reviews for the same game is not a bad thing, but if we are aiming to clear some of the backlog, then I can hold off on it and choose something else.

The good thing about the contest entries is that most of them are around an hour which makes getting one done a night and reviewed the next less than problematic.

Thanks for the link. I honestly didn't know this one existed.
You guys have no BBC skillz

And do you know what day it is?

TACO TUESDAY!!

I am compiling the list of entrants now... stay tuned.

EDIT:
okay there are still a bunch of reviews in the submissions queue. I have compiled the list so far, but will wait until Soli has had a chance to review the reviews there.
nhubi
Which is why you are the RMN god Kentona.

I though the criteria was accepted reviews dated 1-7th, doesn't that mean if Solitayre accepts something now it'll be dated the 8th? Or is it dated when it was submitted? Accepting I have no idea of the inner working of the site.
author=nhubi
Which is why you are the RMN god Kentona.

I though the criteria was accepted reviews dated 1-7th, doesn't that mean if Solitayre accepts something now it'll be dated the 8th? Or is it dated when it was submitted? Accepting I have no idea of the inner working of the site.
I have no clue! I'd have to look at the code again to find out what date it is displaying on the review after it is accepted. :)
nhubi
Sorry you've been demoted to demi-god.

Right I just went and looked at one of mine and the posted review on the game page is showing the date and time I submitted it, not when it was accepted.

Edit: Actually it's showing the date and time I wrote it, since I tend to write most of mine as draft then go over them a final time before I submit, but I remember one of them being saved as a draft at 02.22, which was unique enough for me to notice but I didn't actually submit it for an other 30 minutes or so and it wasn't accepted until 3 hours after that, but the review time on the game page is 02.22
The link works for me too from the other page @_@

I don't really have a plan/list. I just kind of look for a game without reviews that I think I have the experience to give decent feedback on and go for it. My net atm is too limited to really be able to browse and amass a playlist. I usually have a pretty quick turn-around, though, so it'll probably work out.
author=kentona
You guys have no BBC skillzAnd do you know what day it is?

TACO TUESDAY!!

Taco Tuesday is gone ..
nhubi
author=Kylaila
author=kentona
You guys have no BBC skillzAnd do you know what day it is?
Taco Tuesday is gone ..

It's waiting Wednesday.
Still waiting on the submission queue to clear up...
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I have been clearing the queue almost every night. I can't keep up with you guys!
nhubi
Isn't that a nice position to be in :) Blame Kentona he started this avalanche.

Joking aside, I do hope we're not bombarding you too much.
I want that mass effect collection fffs
Finally!

So it no longer Taco Tuesday, but Winner Wednesday! And I ran the raffle for Week 1 of the Summer Review Jam. This week, the theme is Strawberry Jam - a true classic.

Congratulations Caz! I will be sending you a PM shortly.

A full list of the entrants this week:

Caz
Kylaila
TungerManU
BlueHood
nhubi
nhubi
Sviel
outcry312
Dyhalto
NeverSilent
Kylaila
nhubi
ArtBane
Sviel
nhubi
zoviet_francis
Kylaila
Kylaila
shadowcrazy
pianotm
Someoneman
zoviet_francis
Marrend
nhubi
nhubi
CashmereCat
zoviet_francis
nhubi
Kylaila
nhubi
nhubi
Kylaila
unity
ossydarling
accha
nhubi
Of_Dust

If there are any mistakes or omissions, please let me know and I will include it for next week's raffle. You should all be receiving your achievements shortly.
nhubi
Congratulations Caz!

Though with 37 new reviews in a week, I offer congratulations to all (except my self, self congratulation would be silly).

*Rushes to achievements tab, nope, not here yet. Decides to write another review whilst waiting.*
I swear Caz won something in the last raffle I ran, too... lucky bastard
nhubi
Some people have all the luck :)

ooh, achievement is here! And MS too, bonus. Now what other flavours can I get, Raspberry, Apricot, Damson, Rhubarb, Plum, Blackberry, Gooseberry, Blueberry, Pineapple, Peach, Boysenberry....OK I'm getting hungry now.
you are missing the all-important-and-best-tasting Saskatoon berry, the world's best kept superfruit secret!