SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

Congratz, Caz!
On to gather imaginary berries!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kentona
you are missing the all-important-and-best-tasting Saskatoon berry, the world's best kept superfruit secret!

Unfortunately you Canadians keep that one close to home, do you know how hard it is to get any Saskatoon Jam outside of the land of the maple?

Then again, I suppose an achievement is as close as I'll get for a while.
I can't keep up with all these reviews. ><
I just submitted my review for this week for In Arcem Miseria. It's 1500 words so it's a bit of a slog. I'm experimenting with different review styles until I find one I like. This one is a lot more structured than my previous review which was more freeform. Not sure which I prefer. I think the shorter more flowy ones are probably better. Certainly easier to write.

Oh and congrats to Caz! *yay*
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Awww yiss I had forgotten all about this, but thank you guys, and thank you Kentona. <3

Week 1's gift has been delivered!
nhubi
author=ArtBane
I just submitted my review for this week for In Arcem Miseria. It's 1500 words so it's a bit of a slog. I'm experimenting with different review styles until I find one I like. This one is a lot more structured than my previous review which was more freeform. Not sure which I prefer. I think the shorter more flowy ones are probably better. Certainly easier to write.

Oh and congrats to Caz! *yay*

Artbane, if you are talking about your review for oneshot, I read that and really liked the style, it felt like a conversation, something I would have with a friend over drinks whilst they spent a few minutes regaling me about something they liked. It has an enthusiastic feel to it that was engaging.

That being said, I'll look forward to reading your more structured style for In Arcem Miseria, I think even if it is less conversational it will still carry your voice.

I've just realised I probably should have written my comments about the oneshot review on the review page, since it hasn't gotten a response, not even from the developer.
Hey thanks nhubi. I definitely went with a more prose approach for that one. It was sort of a spontaneous review. Well, less of a review and more of me just trying to entice people to play it. I think the dev hasn't seen it yet. He hasn't commented on the other 5 star review of his game either.

I enjoy your reviews too. I commend you for reviewing games you didn't necessarily like. I haven't really done that recently. I tend to just stop playing a game if I'm not engaged and leave a comment at most.
Looking forward to that as well.

If find a set structure a little bit too boring sometimes, especially as different games emphasize different aspects of a game more than others. But as long as you keep your style in it, it'll be fine.
You cannot possibly review games 100% objective anyhow.

Oh yeah, if you guys find any major points that are off in my reviews, feel free to tell me honestly. My feeling for English still has ways to go.
author=kentona
Week 1's gift has been delivered!

God I love Mass Effect. My favorite series of all time. Good choice, Caz, congratulations.
Mass Effect? Fantastic choice, Caz.
That leaves me with another chance for Tales of a Duck.

author=nhubi
Now what other flavours can I get, Raspberry, Apricot, Damson, Rhubarb, Plum, Blackberry, Gooseberry, Blueberry, Pineapple, Peach, Boysenberry....OK I'm getting hungry now.

Dingleberry

nhubi
author=Dyhalto
author=nhubi
Now what other flavours can I get, Raspberry, Apricot, Damson, Rhubarb, Plum, Blackberry, Gooseberry, Blueberry, Pineapple, Peach, Boysenberry....OK I'm getting hungry now.
Dingleberry

I'm not eating that.
Wait – you can get achievements for this!? :O

I guess I better get off my lazy butt and do something for this otherwise I won’t even get any jam to even butter my toast.

- Oh, and congrats Caz for winning this first’s week prize, you lucky dog, you. Enjoy the Mass Effects! :D
I want currants. Wait, I already have some right here ..
I want them anyway.
nhubi
author=Addit
Wait – you can get achievements for this!? :O

I guess I better get off my lazy butt and do something for this otherwise I won’t even get any jam to even butter my toast.

- Oh, and congrats Caz for winning this first’s week prize, you lucky dog, you. Enjoy the Mass Effects! :D

Yay, more Addit reviews...shame about the Strawberry.

Artbane, dingles are great, I've been around them a lot http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/dingle dingleberries on the other hand...and this topic has gone to the dogs.
If one of the jam achievements that you can get is that Nutella crap, I’m seriously going to laugh.

Yeah, I’ll probably do a few, what the hell. I mean, everybody else that’s cool around here is doing it – so why not give in to pure pressure as well! :D

(Now Monopolo is never going to get re-released again at this rate...)
nhubi
Nutella is not a jam. It's a spread, and it's horrible.

Well peer pressure worked on Yuna for Enelysion, so why shouldn't it work on you?
People who understand the abhorrid nature of Nutella. Yep, I'll stick around.
People who understand the abhorrid nature of Nutella. Yep, I'll stick around.