SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

okay, so again the acceptance of reviews lags behind my overly demanding schedule (I should have considered that when I wrote up the contest!). Anywho, I will henceforce be doing the draws on Thursdays, for the previous week's review submissions. The eligibility timelines will remain the same, ie- it will still be Tuesday to Monday for the cutoff times. The draw itself will just be held a few days afterwards, to give poor Soli a chance to catch his breath.

So stay tuned for Thaco Thursdays!
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Ah crud, I forgot all about this!

What's this? An extension?! A review in two days? LES DO DIS!
author=Caz
Ah crud, I forgot all about this!

What's this? An extension?! A review in two days? LES DO DIS!
No. Didn't you just read this?

The DRAW DATE is moving back.
The ELIGIBILITY TIMELINES remain the same.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Oops yeah I reread the thing after I posted and then realised, derp.. Welp, time to work on next week's review instead then, yeah~!
Shit, I ended up writing a giant article this week instead. >_<

I’ll try to get something out for week 3. I’ll be dammed if I don’t get some jam.
This week's is blueberry.
Aw…I like blueberry...

What’s week 3’s, Kentona?
The final week will be space.
As in...

Did I get a review in within this week? I thought I got one in. Well, I've been holding off reviews (I got half of my Miserere review done, haven't yet finished it), but I'm hoping to get more in next week. In the meantime my mind's been occupied by System Shock (the first one!). The "Portable" mod, with mouselook and keyboard controls. I cannot imagine how people could find a game like this even playable without gaming innovations like those back in the day.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Zoviet_francis, pretty sure your One Night one does, since it's dated the 9th.
I don't do reviews and all but...
Thaco thursdays just isn't the same anymore. I mean guyth, thaco?
nhubi
author=karins_soulkeeper
I don't do reviews and all but...
Thaco thursdays just isn't the same anymore. I mean guyth, thaco?

That was worthy of a snigger, so "snigger* (or is that thigger?)

To Hit Armor Class 0
nhubi
author=kentona
To Hit Armor Class 0

Oh my, I remember that from the old table top days...though should that have been thac0?

...sorry, I'm going back to reviewing now.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This is not the post you're looking for, as it is a duplicate of the one after it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
To be honest, I read it as "Taco Tuesday", rather than "Thaco Tuesday". Not to mention that I kept reading and nhubi's name as "nhubli".
Studio Nhubli

author=nhubi
author=kentona
To Hit Armor Class 0
Oh my, I remember that from the old table top days...though should that have been thac0?

...sorry, I'm going back to reviewing now.

Yes it should have been, but then it was a mashup of Taco and THAC0. I was trying to be clever. Sorry.
nhubi
author=kentona
Studio Nhubli

Hehe, that I like.(it's certainly better than poor Decklicker)

author=kentona
Yes it should have been, but then it was a mashup of Taco and THAC0. I was trying to be clever. Sorry.

Don't be, so was I... :)