SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

What's this? Week 2 results??

Kylaila - who had like a billion entries this week (kind of like Nubby did, too) - plays the odds and wins big in Week 2!

Congratulations!

Achievements are forthcoming, and the theme for week 3 is Raspberry.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Raspberry!? There is only one man that would dare give us the Raspberry!

Lone Starr!
just wait until we do chokecherry
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
*munching on blueberry covered toast* Woot, congrats Kylaila!

Though, two less entries than last week? Shame, reviewers, shame.

Honestly, I was hoping to get 70 reviews for the entire contest. We managed that in 2 weeks. so I guess I can close the contest now thanks guys see you next summer!
Woohoo! Sweet : D I usually suck at anything involving luck.

Now what to get..
nhubi
author=kentona
Honestly, I was hoping to get 70 reviews for the entire contest. We managed that in 2 weeks. so I guess I can close the contest now thanks guys see you next summer!

Score a goal, move the goal posts.

I'd go for 300. Hell if the Spartans can do it, why can't we?...oh wait they lost Thermopylae

Week 2's prize is claim.

some of you will be so disappoint...
author=nhubi
author=kentona
Score a goal, move the goal posts.

I'd go for 300. Hell if the Spartans can do it, why can't we?

I'd say we better damn get to it or we bring shame to our fathers and grandfathers!
More people need to join the review-train.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=nhubi

Sorry. It seems my plans to slowly but surely become the next whale in RMN's reviewers ocean have been thwarted by stupid real life matters and the sudden emergence of a "nhubi". I bow before you, sir.
I'll work harder this week, promised.

Oh, and congratulations, Kylaila.
Oh yeah, do we get an overview of submissions/participants again?

And thanks guys :)
nhubi
author=NeverSilent
author=nhubi
Sorry. It seems my plans to slowly but surely become the next whale in RMN's reviewers ocean have been thwarted by stupid real life matters and the sudden emergence of a "nhubi". I bow before you, sir.
I'll work harder this week, promised.

Oh, and congratulations, Kylaila.

I'm aiming for 50 or so, so I'll slow down soon, feel free to whale NS...then again one of mine has gone AWOL with the disappearance of Aesperia (bring it back devs!) so I'll have to make up for that. Still when I go back to work, I'll probably have to curtail the review output, people who pay you tend to frown on doing other stuff during business hours...party-poopers.
author=Kylaila
Oh yeah, do we get an overview of submissions/participants again?

And thanks guys :)

Hasvers
BlueHood
nhubi
Marrend
Sviel
zoviet_francis
Kylaila
nhubi
Kylaila
nhubi
Sviel
Kylaila
Kylaila
ArtBane
outcry312
Kylaila
thatbennyguy
Merlandese
Someoneman
kory_toombs
nhubi
Kylaila
nhubi
nhubi
Kylaila
nhubi
Kylaila
EdgeOfChaos
Kylaila
Marrend
kory_toombs
Sviel
Dyhalto
Kylaila
nhubi

This was my list for Week 2.

This is where I got it from: http://rpgmaker.net/reviews/
As prizes get taken, I rather expect that the number of reviews will fall off. Still, considering the total number of reviews on the site when we started, this event has already been a spectacular success.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
I've found and downloaded several of the Summer Games, have not been able to play all of them as of yet :)

What I would like to know is if there will be a page listing the games submitted to RMN for the contest so I don't miss any ??
author=kentona
Week 2's prize is claim.

But it's okay. These days, I do it for jam.
nhubi
author=kentona
This is where I got it from: http://rpgmaker.net/reviews/

Now that raises a question, and I recognise that it's for a rare occurrence, thus far for the 3rd week of jam collecting I have written and had accepted 2 reviews, but because the dev has hidden one of the games it doesn't show up on that list you used to compile the entries, for me that's not an issue since one entry will get me my jam, but if someone else only writes one and the dev hides it, how will you know to include them?
The game I want has not been taken so, still in! And I finished System Shock finally (my mind is still reeling, really good game, supremely stressful to play yet somehow highly addictive, I think I much prefer its sequel though despite doing some interesting things that were dropped in the second title), so I'm feeling free to do some reviews. Just need to review the three I have backlogged, and play some games that hopefully won't take up too much of my time/will be too difficult/obtuse in some manner. Because my rule is that I don't review anything until I finish it, with the exception of games that may be unfinishable due to some bug or errors of some sort (and even then I'd rather tell the dev first about it in the comments before going on, unless they just up and abandoned it completely, while still filing it under "Completed").
nhubi
author=Linkis
I've found and downloaded several of the Summer Games, have not been able to play all of them as of yet :)

What I would like to know is if there will be a page listing the games submitted to RMN for the contest so I don't miss any ??

Linkis I'd go to the contest website all of the submissions are there. I'm not sure how many have been cross posted here but it's the minority not the majority. If you only want to play the ones listed on RMN, though that will limit the ones you get to play, you can do a search for the latest downloads and just have a look at the ones for the last month or so, most people didn't have a game done until almost the end of June.
Even though I'm not a reviewer, I keep checking on this event.
Maybe it's the scent of steam games. Maybe it's the awesome people reviewing the less-noticed works. Or maybe I just like jam. And taco.

At some point I tried to pass a review, just giving it a shot. Expectedly, it was denied as sounding 'too much like a comment'. At least Solitayre's doing his job.
Anyway, as the reviewers frequent this topic, I thought I'd ask this here:

Any advice you could give me, so I'll improve on reviewing? Or maybe, direct me towards a tutorial in reviewing?

Thanks, and sorry for messing up your 'thaco' thursday. :D