SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Why the hell did I get an achievement for participating in this i don't even understand that. I don't think I even posted on the thread? :/

You lot have me bamboozled with your tricky shenanigans!
You wrote a review. That automatically qualifies you. This is no contest you have to sign up for
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Kylaila
You wrote a review. That automatically qualifies you. This is no contest you have to sign up for
Ah! I see. Thanks for the heads up. :o
Edge-o-matic is now an RPG Ace!

author=BizarreMonkey
Why the hell did I get an achievement for participating in this i don't even understand that. I don't think I even posted on the thread? :/

author=Kylaila

Anyway, so... four games left... and the one I want is still there, amazingly. I just need to get lucky, somehow...

Has Currant Jam been suggested yet as a possibility? Because that totally should be one.
I realized a basic apple jam hasn't been done yet XD. Dutch Apple... mmmm...
How about Chris Morris' Blue Jam, clearly the best kind of Jam.
I want currant and suskatoon. I had never heard of suskatoon berries' existance before, but they must be godly.
Barkley's Shut Up and Jam would probably taste okay.
author=zoviet_francis
author=BizarreMonkey

author=Kylaila
Haha, okay that made me laugh :D

Well if the last jam will be nice, I might even join in :)
Any games you guys could suggest?
I mean, you know. Something easy to begin with?
author=karins_soulkeeper
Well if the last jam will be nice, I might even join in :)
Any games you guys could suggest?
I mean, you know. Something easy to begin with?

The easiest ones will be of the genre you know and like best. Just pick something you'd like and isn't a 30-hour monument.
Too bad the IGMC entries are taken already...
It would be nice if there was a 'Filter by Length' option.

I think I'll just go with Our Hero anyways, since I completed that game recently. I'll just play it again for a refresher...

Umm... Kyla? Would you mind if I fork over the review to you first before submitting it? I don't want to screw up or something, so...
Not at all! Looking forward to your view on the game.
And no worries, while it's nice to clear up backlogs of games that do not have reviews yet are different perspectives on the same game just as helpful.
Thank you :D
Yeah, I want to help you guys out.

And I want some of that Saskatoon Jam too! I have no idea what those are, but they seem like ambrosia to you guys XD
Apple is a jelly, not a jam. I've never heard of apple jam!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=karins_soulkeeper
Thank you :D
Yeah, I want to help you guys out.

And I want some of that Saskatoon Jam too! I have no idea what those are, but they seem like ambrosia to you guys XD

The more the merrier! Welcome to the pool, the water is lovely.
Things:

1. it's a good thing I didn't drop Ace, because they both went!
2. I am surprised that Skyrim is still there
3. KOTOR and KOTOR 2 are two of the greatest RPGs ever made. serious.
4. who is getting stuck with BROFORCE?
I've been aiming for skyrim, I already have the KOTOR games, and I don't care about broforce :P
author=kentona
4. who is getting stuck with BROFORCE?

That's the only thing I want on the list now.
I daresay we did a good job choosing, right?