SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Congratulations, Dyhalto! Don't let the irony of the situation spoil your victory.

Edit: Double irony.
Dyhalto really wanted to be a BRO, and so asked for me to do a redraw. So I did.

Congratulations to blessbunny, winner of the redraw!

(fun fact: my first redraw drew Dyhalto's name again. So I redrew again to get blessbunny)
To the newcomer the spoils!
Congrats!

Also, black currants are fucking awesome. Thanks!
I will be doing Pineapple Jam, followed by SPACE JAM for the final week. The compilation jam will be Wildberry Jam, and you will get it if you have 4 or more jams!
author=Kylaila
Go beat this guy up. The divine message has been sent, follow it.

Yeah, and then I'll go beat up the person who took Ducktales out from under me >:( I forget who it was. Maybe I should scour the thread history to find out, then lay a mean Bro-down. For great justice!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Congratulation blessbunny (and Dyhalto who joins the ranks of the gracious).

Right time to write the next review for Pineapple!
author=Dyhalto
author=Kylaila
Go beat this guy up. The divine message has been sent, follow it.
Yeah, and then I'll go beat up the person who took Ducktales out from under me >:( I forget who it was. Maybe I should scour the thread history to find out, then lay a mean Bro-down. For great justice!

That sounds mighty reasonable ;)
Man, I completely forgot there was a competition going on when I submitted my review! So surprised...

Thanks for the congratulations :)
blessbunny is now a dovahkiin

Hahahaha, enjoy my former prize, blessbunny.
This is related to nothing but kentona, your current (currant? ahahahanevermind...) avatar is awesome. Seriously, if Nintendo ever made a Zelda that allowed you to surf on your shield, maybe like the shells in Mario 64, into a bomb you just threw, sending you up in the air rocket jump/Metroid bomb-style and surf through the air at like 100 mph I would instabuy. Of all the different gimmicks they've implemented with each game in the series none match this creativity and ingenuity I see on display hidden away all this time within an otherwise terrible Saturday morning cartoon adaptation.
The deadline is Monday each week, right? Because I didn't get a chance to submit this(last) week's review last night :(
nhubi
By the end of Monday yes, but it's still Monday now for a few more hours, so you should be ok for the Pineapple draw (as long as the review is accepted). Kentona said it was based on the GMT clock which is currently 2100 hours
That doesn't leave a lot of time :| I hope somebody accepts quick.
nhubi
Oh no it doesn't need to be accepted by Monday, just submitted, that's why Kentona added those two days a few weeks back, to give Soli time to review and accept or reject anything that had been submitted by the deadline. Don't stress if you submitted it before midnight Monday you're ok.
so there are a handful of reviews still sitting in the queue from Monday. I am just hanging tight until they are dealt with.
nhubi
Lollygaggers.

...actually is Soli ok? Normally he appears to be way more on top of it.
Ganbatte Soli! You can do it if you believe in yourself.

As long as I get my week 8 Jam, I'll be happy :3