I FOUND A GAME BREAKING BUG WITH YANFLY VISUAL BATTLERS SCRIPT

Pages: 1
Ok, I'm lost on how to fix this. First, I lined the characters to the right side of the screen to simulate old FF feel. I altered the distance from the characters a bit and the only other thing I did was add a fix for when characters die. After doing that, I get this when I try to add a new character to the party while in battle (which didn't happen till I did the above changes.)

Please help, I can't continue otherwise. Thanks.

Oh, if it helps here's the changes I made to the X & Y coordinates.

Your @actor_sprites array doesn't have an entry for the character you're adding. I'd guess the code below the unindented stuff (I assume this is new) would rebuild the party array, try moving your for loop so it's after the if @current_party != $game_party.battle_members block.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Your @actor_sprites array doesn't have an entry for the character you're adding. I'd guess the code below the unindented stuff (I assume this is new) would rebuild the party array, try moving your for loop so it's after the if @current_party != $game_party.battle_members block.

That didn't work, but I found out the problem was with that new code in general. I guess I'll have to deal with the characters standing up walking even though they have died.
Pages: 1