IF YOU COULD LIVE IN ANY RPG MAKER GAMES WORLD, WHICH ONE?

Pages: 1
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Basically the title. I'll have to say Imdahl(From Sunset Over Imdahl)before the siege & what not. Ara Fell, up on those floating continents/Islands. Would be awesome.
Ara Fell would be awesome, yeah.
Not The Way. Definitely not The Way. >.<;
I like the snowy wonderland vibe from Star Stealing Prince, though. That was such a pretty world.
Oh, Wilfred the Hero's world would be pretty cool. All the pretty places. Of course the monsters are kind ;.; but the world itself is awesome. ^.^
And definitely Paradise Blue's world. Hell, any of Ocean's game worlds. That tropical vibe is sweet as pie~<3
Tau
RMN sex symbol
A Blurred Lines world I definitely wouldn't go their haha. Oh shit I forgot about Wilfred the Hero, hell yeah meet some talking frogs, beautiful architecture. Would be the shit haha.

A lot of games are kinda war torn or just messed up in general. Like I was thinking Story of Innocence, Legion Saga, Rose Chronicles all dangerous places to be haha.

Beloved Rapture has a beautiful looking world, but I can't quite remember much passed that.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'd go for Master of the Wind's world. Full of interesting non-humans and undead badasses. :)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm going to have to go with... Marvel Brothel.

Wait, no! No! Jurassic Heart.
I'm drawing huge blanks here. I don't think any RM world has ever made enough of a mark on me to say...

I'd go with Finsterling I guess. Really anything made by Byah.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I could do just fine in somewhere like Very Retrouvaille, actually. Adorable animal-ear girl paradise where nothing ever happens? Yes please.

Man. As much as the war-torn fantasy worlds and post-apocalyptic scifi settings would obviously not be ideal, I'd prefer them over being a character in Clock of Atonement or The LCPANES Terminal. Or any of the hundreds of horror games we have. Why do we have so many horror games?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Space Funeral

Wilfred the Hero's world is full of strange fantasy and I really like it, but it's also probably pretty unsafe.

Realistically...maybe Very Pink Game? It's cute and not incredibly dangerous, I guess?
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Pom gets Wifi guys... Just me? Ok lol.

Realms Shattered, beautiful RTP world.
LockeZ
You can't live in the world of Pom Gets Wifi. You can only be dead there.

And sorry, I won the thread with Jurassic Heart, the thread is over, you can go home.
I'll third Ara Fell. Sooo pretty. <3
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Dude, the world from Everlong. So many people, so many places, such great music. If I was strong enough, I'd love to run through a few dungeons collecting treasure before heading back to town to rest.

Of course, I'd keep my nose out of Cirigoth business, but still.
Befuddle Quest. Nothing beats princesses and puzzles!
Pages: 1