RMN TAGLINE THREAD

unity
You're magical to me.
Haha, not to mention, "Prepare to be wowed!!!" tho someone on Twitter already suggested it XD
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
oh hell yes
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Todd's great quotes.

Sixteen times the detail.

It just works, I'm not kidding.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The Fallout '76 quotes were funnier before. Like, before people saw how bad it was, or was going to get. I don't know if the Wastelanders DLC, or whatever it's called, fixes anything. Either way, joking about it now is like beating a dead horse, and just feels unnecessarily mean. Even if Bethesda ultimately did it to themselves.

Sixteen times the monetization/failure is more like it. ;_;
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
GreatRedSpirit
Explore by airship! (Boats no longer also fly)

For the love of all things holy, if anyone's still putting up taglines, please put this in. RMN NEEDS this tagline!
author=uml690695
where do you start the rpg making

Found this one going through all of my old notices.

One day I hope we can add some more taglines to the site. What we currently have is not enough, damn it.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I'm not even sure what the current tagline status is. My list is years outdated.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
That is an excellent tagline
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author
Each cock has different stats and they all have specific odds against each other, but there is a degree of randomness to it.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Mirak
author
Each cock has different stats and they all have specific odds against each other, but there is a degree of randomness to it.

But it's true! :P
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It's stuff like this that makes me wish this was still being updated.

-LockeZ via Discord
Hey, this game might actually run on my shitty ten year old non-gaming laptop.
Awesome.
Am I the only one who noticed the typo in the MacGuffin tagline? Video Game is spelled "Videro Game."
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Strak
Am I the only one who noticed the typo in the MacGuffin tagline? Video Game is spelled "Videro Game."

That was intentional. That one's from Sooz and that's just how she talks (and IMO is part of the charm of that quote)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Be the activity you want to see.

It's a quaint quip from Shinan that has a similar wavelength to...

"Make the game you want to see in this world" ~Gandhi

...a certain other quote.
author=kentona
y'all should just leave already so I can retire and not have to manage this site anymore.
author=unity
I'm sad that I'm RPG Making
Make my game for me?

It's this running joke Ocean has, going on discord. I kill myself laughing every time I hear it.

XD
author=Darken
back in the day you'd be shown the door for calling someone kefka
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Where is Administration rpgmaker.net? It is important. Thank.