RMN TAGLINE THREAD

author=unity
OH NO! WEIRD AND UNFORTUNATE SERVER DESTRUCTION!
unity
You're magical to me.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
author=WIP
I don't even like this place and chipped in!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm amazed WIP didn't claim sweet victory after the server went down. I'd make that a tagline just because it's so priceless.
Ratty524
author=pianotm
Hey! Welcome to RMN! Our games work sometimes! I hope yours does too!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Somewhat related to that, the one that's in my head that I've never dared to speak goes something like...

We make games. Some of them could even be called okay.

...this.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I like it!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Crushing your poorly thought out reply could easily be done, but you'll keep replying and getting crushed. Not worth the time. Banished scrub.
Ratty524
author=Sooz
RMN is one step away from castration and cuckoldry! THEY'RE HERE ALREADY! YOU'RE NEXT!

This just made me laugh so hard. xD
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Linkis
And, what the hell is an emulator?? Sounds like something my DI called me at Parris Island :)
author=Mirak
Haha i have no idea what anyone talks about all the time when i'm here it's so confusingly funny
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
"I promise we do more than play mafia"
"Welcome to RMN there is no exit, enjoy the complimentary lulz and have a nice day."
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
Please excuse me, my brain interpreted Sooz's post as a boss fight.

^^^
Seconded.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Thirded

These are good.

I liked these the most.

"If you are a sadist, game design is a good hobby! You can spend your free time making people who are trying to have fun encounter frustration and fail repeatedly!"

(You know I realized this long ago)

"If your unhappiness makes for a better game then you have a moral duty to become miserable."

(My thoughts, especially if it's for the greater good '2ppl' as i am all utilitarian blah blah)

"Please excuse me, my brain interpreted your post as a boss fight"

(Have I ever been a boss I wonder...)

author=TDS
You know you've made it when a game making website quotes your ramblings. And I'm not saying that because my ramblings have been quoted more than once.

I'm also a bit saddened that the quotes don't go darker and start just sending very precise messages to some users, like:

"Get out..."
"We can see you..."
"In the agreement when you joined you gave use the right to turn on your webcam and watch you."
"Legally we can force you to join a carnival from hell designed to get 100 souls for a sociopathic pancake."
"You've signed your soul away in most software install agreements"
"We laugh at you when you're not on and then delete all the threads when you come back."
"We can read your mind."
"If you've read this sentenced RMN can now legally harvest your organs."
"We'll be wanting that kidney now."
"Wondering where your favorite game makers of old are? Well they didn't think we meant it when we said we wanted that kidney"
"We could own all the games posted on this site, but we choose not to."
"We really can see you (username for effect)."
Ratty524
author=kklondikke
man i thought this website let u create games that suxx

Something about this is brilliant.