RMN TAGLINE THREAD

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Marrend
author=Seiromem
Wait, we're expected to play other peoples' games?
Is... is this a tagline? I feel like it should be.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Liberty refined one of my comments into this
Please meet the minimum suckage requirement.
author=Ratty524
author=kklondikke
man i thought this website let u create games that suxx
Something about this is brilliant.

Seconded. Imagine that at the top of the site. It's perfect.
author=ESBY
i'm never making a game for you people

^Perfection
Anything with less than 8 limbs is considered disabled here.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Lol what, I need context for that one
author=LockeZ
Lol what, I need context for that one

Dumb joke about RPGs. The rockets.
author=asd4a64da45
so just pm me if u want to team with me we can team
unity
You're magical to me.
Yes. The fact that their username looks like was made by slamming keys down at random just adds to it XD
I think I prefer this one, actually. XD

author=asd4a64da45
UNITY THIS IS NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL I JUST WANT TO TEAM ..

unity
You're magical to me.
AHAHAHA Yes XD
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yup, I prefer that one two, maybe take off the Unity bit, to make "THIS IS NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL I JUST WANT TO TEAM"
UNITY THIS IS NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL I JUST WANT TO TEAM ..

Lol. Third'd (fourth'd?). Between this and Unity's staple "Have you ever made a game before?", it's perfect.

Edit: He reminds me of the "HATE forums" guy.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I sense another starry eyed soul losing interest in game making very quickly.
unity
You're magical to me.
It still seems like a serious person would be able to A) talk about what they can do when it comes to making games B) have some sort of idea of what kind of game they want to make.

Someone who wants a team but cannot answer either of these questions is very suspicious.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
To be honest? This person is probably someone very young. Probably in the 10-14 range. They probably don't understand half the stuff we ask because they truly have nothing to their name other than a chip on their shoulder and a big dream.

If they manage to still want to make games later in life once they're a little bit more composed then maybe they'll try again.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
asd4a64da45
YOU ARE BEING SO MEAN TO ME!!!!! OTHERS WERENT SO MEAN TO ME
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This person probably waon't ever log in again. Not as asd4a64da45. I think he/she accidentally wrote a password as an username.
It's fine. They had the wrong idea of what they wanted. They just wanted to help people with -their- projects, not actually create a team. I set them straight and pointed them towards generally getting used to the site, exploring a little, introducing themselves and maybe giving feedback on games and getting known a bit to start with. Also, playtesting.

I think they were just a bit confused about how to go about asking how to help people. ^.^