9%
Other
76%
What?
14%

Pages: first 12 next last
I expected Pokemon edition .. oh well.
Same with Kylaila.
Though for what it's worth, Emerald is the best. Heck, all Gen 3 editions for that matter. FireRed, LeafGreen, Sapphire, and Ruby.
Which edition are the Pokemon "other" and "what" from? Are they like leaked mega-evolutions of Wynaut?

Agumon's pretty cool...

#PIKACHUMASTERRACE

I dunno, I've only ever really played Gen 1-2 and their remakes so I'm probably kinda biased? I'll just... wait til someone else pitches in before I say anything serious haha.
Hmmm…I did have an Espeon on my old Silver team when I used to play Pokemon back then – and since I can’t think of anything else right now – I’ll go Espeon.

I think I nicknamed it “Ernie” off the old stalker cat that I used to have. In fact, all my old Pokemon were named after all the various pets that I owned.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Obviously Arceus is the best Pokemon. It's good at everything.
I've always liked Arcanine's look the best. He'd be a sweet ride if that was an option in the games (have they put that in yet?).

Obviously none of the Pokemon versions are the best, because they're all terrible!
*lynch-mobbed*
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Velocirapstar!
Favourite Pokemon to use:

Gen 1: Magneton
Gen 2: Ampharos
Gen 3: Blaziken
Gen 4: Garchomp
Gen 5: Scrafty

Favourite Pokemon, design wise:

Gen 1: Exeggutor
Gen 2: Xatu
Gen 3: Vibrava
Gen 4: Vespiquen
Gen 5: Bisharp

That should be a satisfactory answer, right?
I think in my personal opinion what the best Pokemon is for me to use is Lugia in Pokemon Silver/Soul Silver. The version I have Lugia in is Soul Silver.
Pikachu always wins in the tv show and movie, so him, obviously.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Mewtwo

/thread
I thought Pikachu defeated Mewtwo.... with love and compassion..?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm glad Espeon is one of the choices, because I will not accept any pokemon as the best pokemon beside Espeon.
author=Jeroen_Sol
I will not accept any pokemon as the best pokemon beside Espeon.

You misspelled Vaporeon. :D
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
#Hoothoot4Life
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
what, no Oddish?
Evee. Without him, none of the above mentioned evolutions. XD
Pages: first 12 next last