HITCHING PROJECTS WITH TALENT

Pages: 1
So, we've been getting quite a few artists and musicians lately (or, at least it feels like a lot more than when I first signed up here), and I think a writer or two as well. I think its about time we either made a dedicated subforum for these folks, or maybe some kind of system where people can search/filter games based on what kind of positions they're in need of (not just artist/musician, but also programmers and mappers etc).

Yeah, we've got the Help and Requests forum, but that subforum mostly does what's in the title -- tech help and requests. Anyone offering services gets pushed off pretty quickly. Also, while game projects can put up requests or announcements, these aren't used very consistently for looking for help (usually they're looking for beta testers). I guess being able to tag the Request blogs with what you're looking for might be the easiest solution.

Also, the rule about posting examples in your introductory post (for offering a service, not necessarily the Introductions forum), and the existence of the SoundCloud tag might need to be made a little more visible, since I think Liberty has had to remind, like, 75% of the newcomers about it.
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
What should I call it? Offers? Job Board? I Want To Be Your Internet Slave?

E:
just to be clear this has been on my radar for a while. now is a good a time as any to do it.
*logs in to see Job Board is already there*
Well, that was fast.

author=kentona
just to be clear this has been on my radar for a while.

Yeah, I figured it was, but I just thought I'd mention it in case it wasn't for whatever reason.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Looking For Talent?

You could probably call it LFG, heh

L40 pixel-specced artist LFG
LF3M turn-based horror RPG, need scripters & tank
Pages: 1