A FRENCH MAKER IN THE ENGLISH COMMUNITY

Pages: 1
Fflo
Be careful ! I'm French
Be careful ! I'm French, so my English may not be perfect. I can speak English well but there may be mistakes.

Hello everybody, I am Fflo, 20 years old, and I am from France.
I registered in RMN in order to make myself known into the English Making community.
I would also like to say that I am owning a French forum for 3 years named RPG Maker Speciality (despite its English name, it is a French forum).

About myself, I have just finished my studies.

When I do Making, I am quite versatile even if I have weaknesses in mapping and scenario.

My main project is a kind of serie mixing Pokémon and the VX Ace RTP. It is called Pokémon Amitiés Sincères.
Can I introduce this game to the RMN community ? The topic would be in English, but the game will be in French.

However, I gave up so many games because of the scenario. It is a very embarrassing problem for me.

If you have any questions, you can ask them here.

I conclude by saying that RMN looks awesome for me. Keep up the good work !
Hi! Welcome to RMN!

About your project, go ahead! I don't think there are language restrictions here on the site, so it should be fine.

Hope you enjoy here!
Hello and welcome, Flo!

No worries regarding your English, there are many here who come from the same place. Me included, I'm German.

I don't know about the language-guidelines, though.
Hi, and welcome to RMN!
You've arrived to the promised land!
Fflo
Be careful ! I'm French
Thanks, guys.

About my serie, I can show you a video. There are others on my YouTube channel.

You can't interact with the game. You only have to sit and watch.
"Be careful ! I'm French"

I love this / j'aime c'ette sentence

Bienvenue a RMN!
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Bonjour, Fflo!

Your English is very good. If you didn't tell us you're from France, I wouldn't ever know that you're not a native speaker (I'm from Poland, by the way).
An honorable title right from the start? Way to go, Flo!
Pages: 1