DAVEYBRITERPG'S SOUNDTRACK REQUESTS!

Pages: 1

Welcome to DaveyBriteRPG's Music Request form!

I really feel that creating music for Commercial/Non-commercial games is my destiny. I've spent almost all my life playing with instruments and programs to try and better myself at music creation, to have eventually found myself doing what i enjoy the most. Playing computer games, and creating Soundtracks for those computer games! My life plan for the future (as well as the same old work sleep repeat) is to have a better studio, a better computer, and overall better technology and samples to record Soundtracks which sound truly authentic.
Using this topic, you can request your very own theme tune(s) for your personal RPG. Just follow the rules listed below and let's get under way!
Most of the music created here, is free work and may be used by any artist so feel free to download them,

Price List:-
♫---1 Track, exclusive to your game only, and hidden from the public, £8.49---♫
♫---1 Track, exclusive to you only, and hidden from the public, £8.49---♫
♫---Multiple tracks, exclusive to your game only, and hidden from the public, Negotiable---♫
♫---1 Track, exclusive to your game only, including vocals, and hidden from the public, £8.99---♫

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please request your music using the request form here:

What genre of music do you want?
What type of soundtrack is it? (Battle, Town, Ambient etc)
How long does it need to be?
Do you have any videos you can link to use as a reference?
Please give me a short description of the scene/battle this music will be used in.
Is there any other sounds/personal touches you would like to add, to make it your own?

Once you've finished your request, please like my Facebook page! It's the least you can do!

Please subscribe to our new Youtube channel!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The music can be used by you for your games provided credit is given, and of course payment is recieved via Paypal. The tracks will be available to download from Microsoft's OneDrive upload service, where you will be given a private link.
Please allow up to 5 days (you will be notified if it will take longer) for your request to be complete. You can estimate how long you will be waiting by checking the waiting list, which consists of five slots.
Please respond to your completed work, whether it is compatible for your game or not. This will allow me to make the changes necessary.
Post your request here on this topic.
I would love to see a recorded scene where your request was played. (This isn't mandatory)
The WAV file will be uploaded to soundcloud (unless you're request is private) where you can listen before you request the OGG file.
You can request as many themes as you like in total, but please limit them to one at a time.
Please make all payments to my Paypal account using this link, and using the email addres:- daveybriterpg@outlook.com.
---------------------------------------

Finished Projects
(Free to Download)

Demised Danger
Demised Danger (Enhanced Ending)
Vast Opportunities
Us Against You
Psychopathogen
A Prelude of Determination
Leader of Wings
Enchanted Nature
Everswift
My Heart Divides
Serenade my Soul
Taming the Sword
Eternal Release
Eternal Vengeance
Onslaught Winds
What Awaits Us
Run For Your Life
Murder on the Move
Echoes of Perpetuity
A King's Descent
I Am The Prey
Hiding Behind My Wings
Still Unbeating
Oceanic Skirmish
The bigger they are...
...The harder they fall
Peace and Tranquility
Sun of a Bliss
Summer's Avenue
Battle of Hahn
Jade Mangrove - Ambience
Fighting Wild
Fighting Wild (Original Mix)
Ambient Rocks
Frantics in the Attic
The Snow Between My Fate
City Behind Walls
Ignorance is Bliss
At Arms!
Taken
Mournful Rest
Outskirts of the World - Remastered

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Ltid09/newad_zps7d67fd74.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/xcoi9x.jpg
Listened to quite a few of these. I like what I hear. When I am a little further into development I'm definitely going here for my soundtrack.
author=Warlyte
Listened to quite a few of these. I like what I hear. When I am a little further into development I'm definitely going here for my soundtrack.
author=Warlyte

I'll look forward tp it buddy!
Due to popular demand, (On various other websites) i am revising the prices per new track.
Please check the first post for more information.
I'm sure you'll find they are still cheaper than the average composer :)
I'll definitely be coming to you first when I'm able to think about a custom soundtrack for my games. Nice work.
Thank you for listening outcry.

I'll look forward to working with you ^^
Pages: 1