LEVELLING UP! CREATE YOUR BIRTHDAY CHARACTER!

unity
You're magical to me.
author=Red_Nova
Well, now we know who the main character is going to be! Or a boss, I dunno.

I'm sure I'm not the oldest one here ^^;;
Lady Knight Juniper sounds like she'd be the most badass antagonist. She could be an anti-villain~!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=unity
I'm sure I'm not the oldest one here ^^;;

Of course not.

Oh! I know! Unity can have a skill based on her name that increased everyone's stats by her own! Balance? Who needs that?

Besides, if Kentona joined in on the fun here, we would need unity!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Kentona should totally be the final boss. His ultimate skill is shutdown, which closes your game without saving, making you lose all progress on the final dungeon. He uses this skill on the 20th turn, so the only way to beat him is to do so in 19 turns or less.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I think his ultimate skill should be banne, which deletes a character from the party for about three months. Of game time.
Don't fret, Unity, we're the same age so at least you're in good company. ^.^

...Imagine, though, if Grandma Deb found this thread... OP much?

I know I'm going slow (only three done) but I'll get faster as more skills are finalised. It's a matter of seeing what overlaps with what and how that affects the skills... yeah, I probably made it more complicated than it has to be. That said, I'll add more tomorrow! (It's like 2am and I've games to judge. >.<; )

Don't fret, I'll get to everyone... as long as the thread doesn't blow up too much while I'm gone. ;.;
I'm betting that it will, seeing how fun it turned out to be :)

Ps.Liberty if it isn't too much of a hassle, could you give me a random chance to OHKO anything? I'd be pretty useless without one...
Sorry, double post...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Your 55 intellect probably allows you to one-hit anything regardless of whether it's a OHKO skill. But yes, anything will also probably one-hit you.
Aaallright!!! I'm into this!

Level: 19

Total Stat Points: 95

Health: 12
Mana: 23
Strength: 13
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 22
Agility: 10
Luck: 5

Total Affinity Points: 19

Earth: 4
Fire: 0
Wind: 0
Water: 7
Holy: 0
Dark: 5
Non-Elemental: 3

Total Equip Points: 19

Sword: 4
Spear: 0
Axe: 0
Bow: 0
Staff: 6
Fist: 1

Heavy: 0
Light: 5
Medium: 3

If there was Ice as an element, I would have spent my seven Water points into it...
Let's do this...

JJJ7 - Level 17

Atributes

- Health 12
- Mana 10
- Strength 18
- Costitution 6
- Intelligence 7
- Agility 22
- Luck 10

Affinities

- Dark 12
- Non-elemental 5

Equipement

- Sword 10
- Medium 7

And that's all!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
What the hey.

I get the sense that we have enough mage-types. Let's go with a fighter-type. My guess is that the Bludgeon of Inspiration hammers would fall under "Staff", so...

Level

Stat Distribution
Health: 23
Mana: 17
Strength: 36
Constitution: 30
Intelligence: 17
Agility: 25
Luck: 27
(Total Stat Points: 175)

Elemental Affinities
Earth: 6
Fire: 6
Wind: 6
Water: 6
Non-Elemental: 11

Weapon/Armor Proficiencies
Sword: 4
Spear: 5
Staff: 9

Heavy: 10
Medium: 7
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Wow, check out the low-level slimes in this joint. (Gourd is 15? Are you shitting me?)

Level: 22

Total stat points: 110

Health: 10
Mana: 20
Strength: 10
Constitution: 20
Intelligence: 30
Agility: 15
Luck: 5

Total affinity points: 22

Earth: 2
Fire: 2
Wind: 2
Water: 2
Holy: 2
Dark: 2
Non-Elemental: 10

Total equip points: 22

Sword: 2
Spear: 2
Axe: 2
Bow: 2
Staff: 2
Fist: 2

Heavy: 3
Light: 4
Medium: 3

Bring it
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Level 24

Health - 50
Mana - 30
Strength - 10
Constitution - 5
Intelligence - 13
Agility - 2
Luck - 10

Earth - 3
Fire - 3
Wind - 3
Water- 3
Holy - 3
Dark - 3
Non-Elemental - 6

Axe - 10
Staff - 10

Heavy - 2
Medium - 2

I wonder what the hell anyone would make of this stat spread. :P
@ratty You're a slow axe-wielding red mage of course!

@YM What can I say? I don't like grinding~ (And I'm mature for my age, heh heh.)
Jeroen_Sol
high health, low constitution. High mana, okayish intelligence... Yup, can't make much of that.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Obviously, Ratty's role is that of a melee-supporter. He can take a few hits but is not a tank (he can heal himself anyway), he dabbles in all sorts of elements, he can cast lots of spells but doesn't need high intelligence because they are all buffs and debuffs and the like. He's a helpful guy.
But if you make him angry, he can also bash your skull in with an axe.
Sir Addit
Level. 28

Statistics:
Health - 46
Mana - 10
Strength - 22
Constitution - 14
Intelligence - 15
Agility - 27
Luck – 6

Elemental Affinities:
Fire - +8
Wind - +3
Water - +3
Holy - +12
Dark - +2

Weapons / Armor Usage:
Sword - +12
Bow - +6

Heavy - +10

I’ll be the big, strong, tough, but surprisingly fast agile guy that knows how to cast a Cure 2 spell but can only cast it once because of a lack of MP’s. Yup. That’s me. :D

Better make sure to stock up on a shitload of Ethers if you decide to bring me along for the trip. :P
I would be like a god to you people.
unity
You're magical to me.
How is that different from how you are now? ;)