LEVELLING UP! CREATE YOUR BIRTHDAY CHARACTER!

My favorite color is green too! :D
author=Link_2112
Yuna, you forgot your weapon. Is that from one of your games?

I wish it was, but it's just a mock-up. I'm not sure which weapons/equipment to use, apart from Swords/Medium Armour, unless we can make up our own...?
They govern skill learning. You don't have to have a weapon - you can use the Equip points on just armour instead, you just won't learn any of the weapon-based skills.
Ah, ok. I updated my stat sheet, btw. Took off 5 HP and threw it onto my AGI stat and buffed up my elements.

Just for kicks. XD

If anyone wants one, I can do one for you. Just give me your avatar portrait/sprite and relevant stats. ^^
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=yuna21
If anyone wants one, I can do one for you. Just give me your avatar portrait/sprite and relevant stats. ^^

And if anyone wants from me as well they can just contact me. I do charge the occasional fee though. Art don't come for free.
Lol, Cash. I'm doing it out of the goodness of my heart. :3
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Hmm... So I should edit my stats?
Once I get to them there won't be any altering, so if you're going to do it... now's the time~ ^.^
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
Fun fun.

Original Template Credit: Xiaoshuai

^lmao at Perception: Squinty. :D
author=Dudesoft
Hmm... So I should edit my stats?

This is just for fun, but on the off chance that this turns into some kind of game your main stats could use a little more oomph. Or at least your Con to backup that HP.

So what happens when it's our birthday? Do we get to increase our stats and maybe get to pick a new skill from a skill tree? :)
You don't get to pick a new skill, but you may add to your stats~ Which could unlock a few new skills~
Dudesoft
Level: 32

Total stat points: 160

Health: 13
Mana 15
Strength: 27
Constitution: 35
Intelligence: 35
Agility: 15
Luck: 20

Total affinity points: 32

Earth: 8; 1. Crack in the Wall, 2. Something Hidden There!, 3. Empty Treasure Chest, 4. This is No Place For You!!!, 5. Who Let The Dog Out?, 6. Another One Bites the Dust, 7. Earth Spellbooks are Neato!, 8. I Looked at a Rock.
Fire: 8; 1. Under My Bed, 2. I Like Cherries, 3. In the Fireplace, 4. Fire is Hot!!!, 5. Who's in the Lava?, 6. I Found a Bomb!, 7. This is Warm!, 8. Inside My Bed.
Wind: 8; 1. I Like the Breeze!, 2. In the Drawer, 3. In the Barrel, 4. Library of Secrets, 5. Whisper in My Ear, 6. Sticky Sack, 7. In the Wine Rack, 8. I Love the Wind
Water: 8; 1. Salty Seafoam, 2. In the Sink, 3. My Friend the Mermaid, 4. I Know a Carp!, 5. Atlantis Sank, 6. The River Runs Fast, 7. Raindrops in a Pool, 8. Mmm! Salty Tears!

Total equip points: 32

Sword: 16
Fist: 14
Medium: 2

Character name: Dude
As for the skills... What they do, I don't care. Just so long as the names are confusing and dumb.
Sword is the "Sword of Elements", too!
(What a terrible plug for Quest of Dude.)
If I don't get all those skills that's fine. At least you have a list of names to draw from. I need to be nonsense. It is my M. O.
And here I'm.

Sorry about the stats. I couldn't change them. It's just a screenshot from Legionwood. I changed the ingame design a bit ^^
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Well considering the whole point of this is to allocate points according to the OP, I don't think your character sheet would be eligible, Zacharie. Looks nice though. Maybe you can just list your stats below it or something.
Dudesoft
Lol a 16 is more powerful than me. I need to switch classes!
author=CashmereCat
Well considering the whole point of this is to allocate points according to the OP, I don't think your character sheet would be eligible, Zacharie. Looks nice though. Maybe you can just list your stats below it or something.
author=Dudesoft
Lol a 16 is more powerful than me. I need to switch classes!
xD Oh guys >.<
Nah. Then I won't make another screenshot. As our dear CashmereCat said, I'll just list my stats here :D

LvL 16

Health 80
Mana 20
Strength 0
Constitution 10
Intelligence 10
Agility 0
Luck 20

Earth 1
Fire 1
Wind 1
Water 1
Holy 10
Dark 0
Non-Elemental 2

Sword 14
Spear 0
Axe 0
Bow 0
Staff 0
Fist 0

Light

Skills

Quatre Quarts - physical attack
Caramel Dur - physical attack, may also cause palsy. (target's CP freezes and cannot attack during the palsy effect until it goes away)
Mille Feuilles - may cause target to become furious (target attacks on it's own accord)
Dame Blanche - physical attack, may cause madness (target inflicts damage on itself)
Parfait au Chocolat - multi-hit physical attack
+some swordsman skills
I obtained the major part of these skills after my loved Sugar's death... I guess it's better like that.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I believe it's 5 stat points per level, Zach. For a level 16 character, that would be 80 points in total. Which is what you have in HP alone. With a 20 in MP and LUCK, a 10 in INT, you'd have 30 left for HP.
Also, you don't get to pick skills. That's for your stat distribution to decide. You might get one special skill, maybe.