LEVELLING UP! CREATE YOUR BIRTHDAY CHARACTER!

Alright, alright, settle down you rabble-rousers. Now that the main part of the judging is out of the way I'll be buckling down on this topic again ('Finally! About bloody time, too!" I can hear you all saying)

So, I'll start on that tomorrow (seeing as it's already midnight here).
Oh, what about creating a battle system where we input all the stats and moves and set it up to perform an automated battle. See who wins xD
Finally! About bloody time, too!
author=Link_2112
Oh, what about creating a battle system where we input all the stats and moves and set it up to perform an automated battle. See who wins xD

Linkis to one-hit everyone under-20?
Finally! About bloody time, too-

Oh, dangit. Already done :( I'm too late!
Have age groups. He can one-hit himself to death.
I'm thinking boss battle a la Suikoden II's with Luca Blight, myself. Wave after wave of heroes chipping down his health until finally one side is vanquished~
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
author=Liberty
I'm thinking boss battle a la Suikoden II's with Luca Blight, myself. Wave after wave of heroes chipping down his health until finally one side is vanquished~

Wouldn't that only give glory to the last party who manages to deal the finishing blow? Also, considering it'd be a boss fight tailored to a mass of people of varying levels... some of the younger players would end up as cannon fodder.

Maybe it'd be a better idea to take the current roster and split us all up in separate balanced parties (as much as they can be balanced) of differing tiers and objectives and have us face off against mobs/bosses appropriate for our party's levels?

At the end and once all the smoke has cleared, we can see how each adventuring party fared?
author=Liberty
Alright, alright, settle down you rabble-rousers. Now that the main part of the judging is out of the way I'll be buckling down on this topic again ('Finally! About bloody time, too!" I can hear you all saying)

So, I'll start on that tomorrow (seeing as it's already midnight here).

I'm not saying "Finally! About bloody time, too!" because I'm already done~<3
Well, you'd have to take in skills and the like - as it stands only a few people have their finalised stats and skills. Who's to say that the youngsters wouldn't manage some weak-point skills? It's highly possible, especially if Linkis has a leaning towards a certain element. Hell, depending on the stats given, he might even have some passives that leave an opening. It's all about stat placement and the combinations of.

That said, as far as I know this is just hypothetical. If someone wants to make a game or something using the finalised versions I certainly won't mind but as it stands this is just for fun. ^.^
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
OH YAH??? So you say....don't forget, I'll be on the receiving end.....WHOS idea was this anyway....oh crap....
It was my idea :( Stupid ORC :)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I want to be stand alone, and halfway through the battle, walk away saying, "I'm le bored..."
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Sorry Dude, this is a NO ESCAPE war. :)
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
I really like bards, but also magic users. Spellblade maybe? I'll take lib's suggestions on class.:P Anyway as I said many of the elements symbolize such attributes as creativity, passion, flexibility, and focus. Who knows, you might gain further insight into how I see myself if you read them aright....
So, if we had to break everybody down into tiers right now…

GOD TIER
Linkis - LV. 69

A TIER
Marrend - LV. 35
Pianotm - LV. 34
BurningTyger - LV. 34
Dudesoft - LV. 32
Dyhalto - LV. 32
Shinan - LV. 31
unity - LV. 31
bentelk - LV. 31
Link_2112 - LV. 30

B TIER
Solitayre - LV. 29
PepsiOtaku - LV. 29
janussenpre - LV. 28
Addit - LV. 28
yuna21 - LV. 26
Treason89 - LV. 25

C TIER
Ratty524 - LV. 24
Isrieri - LV. 24
Corfaisus - LV. 23
Red_Nova - LV. 23
mordenglory - LV. 23
Yellow Magic - LV. 22
NeverSilent - LV. 22
CashmereCat - LV. 22
SpellcraftQuill - LV. 21
rosesarecrimson - LV. 21
blessbunny - LV. 21
Pizza - LV. 20
Zeuzio - LV. 20

D TIER
llan14 - LV. 19
outcry312 - LV. 19
Jeroen - LV. 18
Kylaila - LV. 18
JJJ7 - LV. 17
Ebeth - LV. 17
Raze - LV. 17
seiromem - LV. 16
Adon237 - LV. 16
karins_soulkeeper - LV. 16
TungerManU - LV. 16
Zacharie_ - LV. 16

SHIT TIER
Gourd_Clae - LV. 15
MajoracanKing - LV. 15
Kieron - LV. 14

Of course, without any suitable skills for everybody yet, this doesn’t mean crap.

(Unless you’re on the shit tier.)

janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
Nice list Addit. We should go raiding for some mid level loot. :P

Hurray for B Tier. In game terms, I suppose reaching A Tier is a worthy goal. In real life however... the day I find myself in A Tier will be one of sorrow and misery... if ya know what I mean...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I’m gonna go grind against a couple of Gourds.

- Wanna come too, janussenpre? We can take yuna21 along as well for some easy kills.
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
If the Gourds have money in them... then I'm game.

We'll need some good equipment in case Linkis has some ridiculous final forms like... Time Devourer Linkis, Gabriel Celeste Linkis, Bizarro Linkis, Linkis.SYNTHESIS, Linkis Weapon, Luca Linkis, Linkimecia, Dragon Slayer Linkis & Executioner Linkis, Linkis Brain, Liquid Linkis, Linkis T-Type, Dr. Linkisnik, M. Linkis, Queen of Blades Linkisgan, Linkithael the Reaper of Souls, Psycho Linkis, Linkis' Final Aeon, Linkis Kahn... or something like that.

Hmm. The more I think about it, the more I feel like our final confrontation is going to turn into one big party wipe. ⊙﹏⊙
I wish I had money in me. A shame. You'll have to beat someone else up~
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
D:

I was thinking of the crops!